• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Are Your Interests Outside E-Cigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timothymass

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Springfield, Mo
Hi guy just trying to get the ball rolling and figured id let guys know about some of my other interests first off being unemployed at this point my main source enjoyement is my computer which enjoy when i have a job but anyways I like playing call of duty modern warfare 2 I like watching movies and learning more about my heavenly father through studying the bible and other literature that is relevant. When I have money to buy parts I enjoy working on my car. I am also enrolled to get back into college at ozark technical college what im hoping to get a major in business management with a minor in computer science. but i guess that is me in a nut shell hopefully we will here more from you guys

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
My interests other than e-cigs and ECF? Uh... :confused:

Just kidding! I like video games too, and I loved MW1 on the PC. I actually got pretty good, for an old fart with no reflexes. I haven't played much in the last year of so. I didn't really get into MW2 for some reason. I don't do much FPS on a PS3 because I'm controller-tarded. A friend of mine has talked me into trying to learn the controller so we can play MAG. I bought a Fragenstein but it's not much like a keyboard and mouse. I love multi-player CivRev.

I spend a lot of time on my computer, also. I like playing around with graphics and stuff. It's my main source for reading material, as well.

I went outside once: The graphics are awesome, but the game-play is boring... :D

I can't stand watching commercials: we don't even have cable (except for internet). I like movies, though, and we buy TV series that look good on disk.

My buddy and I are both truck drivers and gamers, so we do a lot of BBQ, online play, and LAN at his house when we're home (not very often :( ). Our wives are good friends, so it's pretty handy. He likes to scuba dive, and I used to dive regularly, so we're trying to get a dive vacation together in the next year or so.

I spend most of my time working, and wishing I would win the lottery. Work is even less fun when you're pushing 50, so hit those books and stay out of debt! :D

timothymass

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Springfield, Mo
thats pretty funny I think i went outside once lol yeah debt isnt very fun I just noticed your in Joplin my parents live in racine and i moved up here from duquesne i think thats how you spell it oh yeah the next meeting is going to be in Springfield as it stands right now maybe that will make it easier for you to get to next time hope you get to feeling better. look foward to meeting you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread