What are your thoughts about the Mega Smart Cart and the eGo T Tank System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
I've been looking on the site today to order something new and I've been spying the Mega Smart Cart and the eGo T tank System.

For those of you with experience with either, will you post your Pros/Cons here please?:2cool:
listening with ya Repent,,,am curious too....am not good with the atty thing, but wanna kinda try :) :vapor:

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've been looking on the site today to order something new and I've been spying the Mega Smart Cart and the eGo T tank System.

For those of you with experience with either, will you post your Pros/Cons here please?:2cool:

I have never used the ego-T, but I love the Mega Smart Carts. They're very easy to use, and they hold plenty of juice for me -- I work from home, so I don't need something that I can vape on for 8 hours without running dry. I've used them on three or four flavors from a couple of different vendors and the flavor is true in all of them; the little plug of filler doesn't seem to strip anything away and it wicks really well once you've found the right density for the juice you're using. I use 70/30 PG/VG, give or take 5%, and I usually unroll the plug, tear off about 1/4, and re-roll it a little looser. Btw, I'm just using your garden-variety eGo and I have no idea what the ohms are on the atty I'm using right now.

The cartridges themselves are practically indestructible -- over the course of about 6 weeks, I've only had 5 casualties, one of which I lost and two of which my dog chewed up. The bridge came out of another two. I've had the same three in rotation now for at least three weeks. I fill once or twice, then rinse the cartridge and soak the filler plug in hot water, let them dry then use everything again. I'd like to try the blue foam, just so I don't have to mess with cleaning the filler anymore.

The only downside for me is that the Megas require the cone-style (Type A) eGo Mega atty. While they're not specific to the Mega Smart Cart like the eGo-T atty is to the eGo-T tank, they're a lot harder to find. I don't always need or want to buy more carts every time I need a new atty, even though GotVapes' price for both is not that much more, and sometimes about the same, as the attys alone cost from other US vendors. GotVapes has that part backwards -- they should be selling replacement attys instead of replacement cartridges. Also, although this is probably true with any cart, flavor and vapor production depend on the performance of the atty. The first couple of of attys I got from GotVapes had a fat bridge that distributed the heat across most of the surface area of the filler plug, and they worked beautifully. I haven't found any like that again. With the narrower bridge, I occasionally have to adjust / re-soak the plug to avoid getting a burnt taste.

Other than having to hunt down the atty, though, I love them. I tried the regular Smart Carts, but didn't like the flavor or performance, and I've ordered a pack of the Lucid tanks to see if I can find something I like as much as the Mega that uses a 510 atty. Even with that though, the only thing that might make me pack them away completely is a perfect Vortex, and I'm pretty content until that day comes.

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread