Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
By premium e-liquid, I mean e-liquid that has a complex flavor profile. Generally, premium e-liquids come in glass bottles w/ drippers, sell for $17-25+ per 30mL, and have a higher VG content, usually intended for dripping. Of course that isn't always the case. Some premium e-liquids can be found for cheaper, some come in plastic bottles, and some are 50/50 pg/vg.

What are your TOP 5 , favorite premium e-liquids? I'm asking because right now is a PERFECT time to be trying out new premium liquids. New juice vendors are popping up everywhere....and it isn't the juice of 1-2 years ago....these companies are really coming up with AMAZING flavor profiles.

So far, these are mine:

Space Jam - Andromeda
Space Jam - Starship1
Nightmare on Vape Street - Massacre Milk
Epic Juice - Apple Jax
Epic Juice - Airheadz

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
Can you describe Massacre Milk? Sounds like something I'd like since one of my favorite's is "Milk Plus" by Bonzai. Also, does the Apple Jax taste like the real thing?

Drakes Vapes - Vanilla Trifecta
Clouds of Hope - Harvest
Bonzai - Milk Plus
Liberty Vapes - Turning Trixxx

Since you like the Apple Jax, that last flavor I have listed taste EXACTLY like the cereal Trix......It's actually quite scary how much it tastes like the real thing.

Last edited:
Possum Trot - Emerald City Pie - Tastes like key lime pie - I have been through 30ml of this in 2 days before (most I've chain-dripped one juice) - ADV status
Lazarus Vintage - Cairo - Tastes like confectioner's sugar to me - ADV status
Dr. Juice - Crunchberry - Gunks up the coils but it's worth it. Pretty spot-on Captain crunch crunchberry - ADV status
ANML - Looper - Great cereal vape - ADV status
Cuttwood - Boss Reserve - it's growing on me, top 5, but not my favorite ADV

All in .3%. Mostly in drippers around .33-.5 Ohms at about 30-40w on IPV2 or IPV3

Just got a bottle of Five Pawns Gambit in (5 mins ago). Might be taking the number 5 spot and bumping the boss.

Last edited:

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
From the viewpoint of a three year tobacco vaper..

Halo: Tribeca 120ml/month for over two years.
Heather's: Pirate's Booty 70/30
Heather's Dragon's Fire 70/30
Halo: Torque56
Emerald Vapor: Turkish 50/50

I guess I'm showing my vaping age but some classics will always be classics and I've tried a LOT of so called premium juices.
High VG doesn't necessarily equal "premium" either.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Can you describe Massacre Milk? Sounds like something I'd like since one of my favorite's is "Milk Plus" by Bonzai. Also, does the Apple Jax taste like the real thing?

Drakes Vapes - Vanilla Trifecta
Clouds of Hope - Harvest
Bonzai - Milk Plus
Liberty Vapes - Turning Trixxx

Since you like the Apple Jax, that last flavor I have listed taste EXACTLY like the cereal Trix......It's actually quite scary how much it tastes like the real thing.

Massacre Milk is REALLY amazing. I ordered it when it on special, only $10 for 30mL, which is amazing. I got that one, and Maiden. Maiden is alright, but Massacre MIlk is just FANTASTIC. It doesn't taste like anything I've tried before to be honest. It almost tasted like milk and sugar together, it is really rich, and really sweet.

Thanks for the suggestion on the one that tastes like trix. You rock. I've been wanting to get Cereal Killa by 9south for a while now, my favorite vapes are cereal and dessert vapes. I'll definitely give Turning Trixxx a try!

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Does the Apple Jax by Epic taste exactly like the cereal?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say exactly.....but I can say I've never met a single person who didn't like it. Im a HUGE fan of the cereal.....and this e-liquid is beyond amazing. I've tried over 100 diff juices (literally, I have them all written down), and Apple Jax is easily in my top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread