What are your vape collection hobbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi FreeMaxers~:wub:

I find a very interesting vape collection hobby,some people like to collect the same product in different colors.:D

56618809_2256991157695777_6301964513662992384_n.jpg

Do you have the same vape collection hobby?:vapor:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
No. I generally buy only one device of a given type, and only if I have use for that type. The only exception is I have 2 single battery 18650 VV box mods, and 2 dual 18650 dual battery dna250c squonkers. I blame shineyitis squarely for the second one. The 18650 single battery box mods I no longer use and I would have given away one of them already except all the attys I have are RTAs and giving away an RTA device to a brand new vaper is not a kindness.

• Agree
Reactions: Freemax_Jerry

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
No. I generally buy only one device of a given type, and only if I have use for that type. The only exception is I have 2 single battery 18650 VV box mods, and 2 dual 18650 dual battery dna250c squonkers. I blame shineyitis squarely for the second one. The 18650 single battery box mods I no longer use and I would have given away one of them already except all the attys I have are RTAs and giving away an RTA device to a brand new vaper is not a kindness.
Me too.I like to try different things:D

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Me too.I like to try different things:D
To be fair, I’d have more if I didn’t deliberately limit my monthly vape budget. It’s easy to go wild on this stuff.
If my vape budget was say double why I set it at it would still probably already be gone by now. I’d just have more stuff coming in the mail. A jackaroo and another RTA, and a liter of nic base probably. The nic base I bought last time wasn’t the best when it arrived and it’s not getting any better. Still OK more or less I think, but I’m not using it fast enough. I’ll likely buy a new liter next month or the one after and toss the old stuff. I should have portioned it and put the rest in the freezer. The fridge is not quite good enough for a year of storage it seems. Oh well. Live and learn.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I'm trying really hard to not spend so much in vape gears. So I have only two mods, two RTA tanks and two pods right now, trying to find a way to buy some prime RTA next month. I suppose I'll never have a proper vape gear collection since it's extremely hard to find different models here where I do live.
There is such a thing as a “proper collection”? Just vape what you vape.

Reactions: vimagreg

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
There is such a thing as a “proper collection”? Just vape what you vape.
Exactly what I think. Maybe some different style tanks for different types of vaping, if I like a lot any different mod (actually can't see right now anyone that attracts me more than the two I do have). And that's it. But now I'm just fine with what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread