What Are Your Vaping Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
I mean what prevents you from buying a mod,RDA,RTA,Sub-Ohm tank, MTL tank or any vape gear for that matter? is it no overhang,1,2,3 battery mods only,press fit tanks etc. Mine are absolutely no overhang, must be at least a 2 battery mod and my RTA has to be over a 4ml capacity. Just thought this would be a fun thread

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Mods - have to be small and comfortable to hold. I'm going through an anti big mod stage - which cuts down my options a lot :rolleyes:

Attys - Not too fussy with them. Good airflow and a low profile

Drip tips - I'm fussy as hell with them ;) Change every attys drip tip to this one from the innokin zenith:
    drip-ti.jpg

I've got some aspire nauty 2 drip tips that I use - but I much prefer the short zenith one

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 11, 2014
    Iowa United States
    biggest pet peev , for me right now Is wanting a product that no one is willing to make. big 4 battery 2s2p mod's idealy 21750's.
    Im sure the will eventually there's enough vapors that may want that but boy would that mod be big lol

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    My vaping pet peeve is vapers that are not members of CASAA.
    Everyone here is a members of CASAA right?

Guns have NRA - NRA has ^$$$$$$$$$
    FDA just got $623M - We have CASAA and they have pathetic membership numbers
    CASAA needs members almost as much as they need $$$$

Membership is important (and free) because when CASAA represents us the more members they show that they represent = the size of the voting bloc WE represent

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 11, 2014
    Iowa United States
    My vaping pet peeve is vapers that are not members of CASAA.
    Everyone here is a members of CASAA right?

Guns have NRA - NRA has ^$$$$$$$$$
    FDA just got $623M - We have CASAA and they have pathetic membership numbers
    CASAA needs members almost as much as they need $$$$

Membership is important (and free) because when CASAA represents us the more members they show that they represent = the size of the voting bloc WE represent
    Yes very important!

Zaryk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    With regulated mods, I like simple elegance. No lights, voice commands, talking mods, or designs and color schemes I would find in a child's toy box. Number of batteries and size would depend on what I want to put on it.

With mechs, I want small, compact, single cell squonks. I don't care for tube mods much, and with my vape style, multi battery mechs are overkill.

With RDAs, I look for small, compact, reduced chamber 22mm RDAs with restricted airflow. Crazy engravings and tons of words or designs just clutter up the device and detract from the looks in my opinion. I also don't care for proprietary drip tips or big 810s.

With RTAs, I look for good capacity, replacement tank availability, simplistic airflow, and well thought out wicking ports. No gimmick decks, airflow, or fill methods.

My biggest pet peeve in the vape world is how often a new product is instantly idolized as the new greatest thing ever made in the vaping industry, until two weeks later when another new product comes out and takes over that claim. Really makes it hard to find what is truely great.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 11, 2014
    Iowa United States
    With regulated mods, I like simple elegance. No lights, voice commands, talking mods, or designs and color schemes I would find in a child's toy box. Number of batteries and size would depend on what I want to put on it.

With mechs, I want small, compact, single cell squonks. I don't care for tube mods much, and with my vape style, multi battery mechs are overkill.

With RDAs, I look for small, compact, reduced chamber 22mm RDAs. Crazy engravings and tons of words or designs just clutter up the device and detract from the looks in my opinion. I also don't care for proprietary drip tips or big 810s.

With RTAs, I look for good capacity, replacement tank availability, simplistic airflow, and well thought out wicking ports. No gimmick decks, airflow, or fill methods.

My biggest pet peeve in the vape world is how often a new product is instantly idolized as the new greatest thing ever made in the vaping industry, until two weeks later when another new product comes out and takes over that claim. Really makes it hard to find what is truely great.
    Yeah its true about the mods being released so often but the vape world has always been like that, in a way. i look at it is a would rather have rapid innovation then no innovation. Sorry just my 2 cents lol

Zaryk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    Yeah its true about the mods being released so often but the vape world has always been like that, in a way the way. i look at it is a would rather have rapid innovation then no innovation. Sorry just my 2 cents lol
    I love the inovation to the most part. I am talking about when a mediocre product gets over hyped and over rated (I blame YouTube for this).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread