Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Honeydew juice...I am currently getting it from madvapes, but I love the quality and consistency of your juices!

We will be trying out a honeydew flavor very soon. I'll let you know how it goes. As for pear, it seems to be one of those flavors that is almost impossible to replicate, but we will keep working on it! -Josh

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Port! Cognac! Sherry! Sweet Vermouth!

And ditto the snazzy drip tips.

It has been frustrating that most drip tips are made to fit the 510 model that most people don't use but we have some adapters coming which will allow 510 drip tips to be used on the ego clearos, and if they work we will definitely be expanding our drip tip collection. Hopefully they will have an adapter for the ego dual coils soon which is my favorite type of carto. -Josh

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Chocolate peanut butter juice.

And a larger size juice. Maybe 50-60ml.

Also would love to see a complete juice list on the website with your descriptions of the flavors as well as some indication which juices are better steeped for a longer time, I have noticed some reach peak flavor faster than others.

With the new website we actually do have a Flavor Descriptions page at the top of the homepage. It still needs the flavor names added but that will be taken care of in the next few days. Hopefully soon we will be able to add info on that page about steeping times. Good suggestion on the chocolate peanut butter, we will definitely look into that and we may also take a look at larger bottle sizes sometime next year. Thanks for the feedback!

horkus1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I am with the votes for bigger bottles and I would love to see you guys use needle tip bottles. I use another vendor that offers needle tipped bottles for anything over 15ml. It is soooo much easier to fill with those! Avoiding the mess of syringes and such is a huge plus in my book.

Also, written reviews would be great. I prefer to read than watch videos and I am much more likely to submit a review in writing. In fact, I have never even clicked on any of the reviews on your site so all of my purchases have been shots in the dark, so to speak. They turned out great but I like reading reviews before I purchase.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
Would like to see more accessories. Needle caps for bottles, Syringes, tank filling tools, little stuff like that unless I missed them on your site.
glare.gif
Agreed. That would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread