The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What aren't we carrying?

Discussion in 'The Vapor Room' started by GrapeVap, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kaori

Kaori Full Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Chicagoland
    My favorite analog was "Djarum L.A. Lights Menthol" clove cigs, before they were banned for sale in the U.S. in 2009.
    It was a yummy menthol w/a light clove aftertaste, now that would be an awesome ejuice flavor!

2. saras3393

saras3393 Full Member

3. saras3393

saras3393 Full Member

I would love to see you carry some filling syringes..preferably 3 ML. Since The Vapor Room is now my new juice and carto place (love the juices) I hate to shop around and find somewhere else to buy a syringe. I have found some places that sell them cheap but I really can't justify spending about $1 on a syringe or even $5 on 5 and then paying shipping on top of that. I would love The Vapor Room to be my one stop shop.

• Like Like x 1
  4. saras3393

saras3393 Full Member

Stands for the ego battery...I got one of those suction cup ones from somewhere else and it doesn't work very well on my wooden desk. I am looking for one of those round one that holds 3 batteries.

5. GrapeVap

GrapeVap Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2009
    Maryland USA
    Hi All! Jess here! We are looking into carrying more mods. What are our favorites that you would like to see us carry?

6. reverbaddict

reverbaddict Full Member

Aug 10, 2013
    washington dc
    I miss the Cinnamon Red Hots II

7. MaenadMoogle

MaenadMoogle Super Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    The around today. . . you sell the nautilus mini, and you sell the iStick. . . but not the 510/ego connectors?
    Also, when I go get the istick package (which includes the adapter!), there are isticks in stock, and the minis are in stock, but the entire thing is listed out of stock. :(

8. GrapeVap

Nov 6, 2009
    Maryland USA
    Hi MaenadMoogle! Thank you for contacting us! You are correct, we are temporarily out of stock of the eGo/510 adapters. The iStick batteries automatically come with an eGo/510 adapter included. I was able to check the iStick kit with the Nautilus mini, and we have those items in stock. I'm not totally sure what you mean about the entire thing being listed as out of stock, but if you will contact our Operations Manager, leigh@thevaporroom.net, she will be able to assist you with any questions you may have. Have a great day!

9. MaenadMoogle

MaenadMoogle Super Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    It appears the website was just going crazy on me. :D

10. GrapeVap

Nov 6, 2009
    Maryland USA
    OK - I'm glad that you were able to get it figured out! If we can help you with anything else, just let us know! Have a great day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.