What atomizers work with the IBTANKED 22mm standard tube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I use DCT/XL/45mm, 3ohm, 3holesmoktek cartomizers. You'll need standard length cartomizers.. 35mm. You'll want to at least start with prepunched. I don't know if smoktek offers standard prepunched cartomizers. I know boge and ikenvape offer them. I use smoktek cuz the wick isn't too compact, but the last order I received, it seems like they changed the wick. It seems more compacted, but the actual wick is more porous.

Are you using a variable voltage battery? 1.5ohm if so...if not I wouldn't go lower than 2ohms or higher than 2.5 ohms.

Edit..Honestly, I like the way it looks on some tanks with a longer cartomizer..

m3lov3r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Seattle, Wa
I use DCT/XL/45mm, 3ohm, 3holesmoktek cartomizers. You'll need standard length cartomizers.. 35mm. You'll want to at least start with prepunched. I don't know if smoktek offers standard prepunched cartomizers. I know boge and ikenvape offer them. I use smoktek cuz the wick isn't too compact, but the last order I received, it seems like they changed the wick. It seems more compacted, but the actual wick is more porous.

Are you using a variable voltage battery? 1.5ohm if so...if not I wouldn't go lower than 2ohms or higher than 2.5 ohms.

Edit..Honestly, I like the way it looks on some tanks with a longer cartomizer..

Have any pics?

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
I ordered the cartos they carried (and recommended) at IBTanked along with my new carto tank (Smok brand). When those ran out, I ordered a bunch of Boge 510 LR Stainless (Laser Punched - 1 hole) from Sure Vapes. (The price goes down when you order 5 packs at a time.) Don't see a huge difference between the two brands.

Standard resistance is fine - low res works well too. For reasons I won't go into here, I don't recommend dual coil. Machine punched or slotted seem to be a bit better, but if you want to save a buck, you can always punch your own.

As to what length to get, there's something to be said for the look of a carto that exceeds the length of the tank, but only on certain tanks.

For example, it looks really good on this:

KosmicGlasstankanddriptip_zps3fcfcc41.jpg

But not so much on an IBTanked.

I'd just get the size that matches your tank and be done with it.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
What atomizers work with the IBTANKED 22mm standard tube?

Also what would be some really good low res ones?
Appreciate it!
Thanks

VAPE on :)

Personally I like Boge cartomizers. I get them from Surevapes. I like Surevapes for not only their pricing but they have great customer service and super quick shipping (east coast to west coast). I vape only 100% VG juice so it is thick. I have used both the LR and SR 2 hole prepunched and punched my own, both vape equally well . I tend to favor the SR cartos. I have a Provari VV so with the SR carto I just crank up the volts to hit the flavor sweet spot. My advice is to try a few of each brand and resistance and see what your preference is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread