What atty are you using on your Woodys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Cochran, Georgia, United States
I have brass rm2 on all of mine right now, but looking for compatible bottom fed attys for my babies.. any suggestions? I have a 14500, an 18490 and a full size woody btw.... TIA!
2014-03-06 12.21.21.jpg

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Those Chalices are $$$! You guys got a cheaper source than direct from Mark Bugs?

Nope only one place to get them and they just had a sale that sold out in 4 minutes ......
It was 15 months prior the last sale ...... so who knows when they will come around again.

So going used if you can find one is the best bet ........ I think they are worth every penny but some don't .... usually people that have not seen or used one in person ... but hey

Here is my 700 bucks worth of them ....... The way I see it is you have to put the best on the best.
Like exotic cars with expensive tires ..... but the chalice never wares out :)

Un5tab1e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
United States
Nope only one place to get them and they just had a sale that sold out in 4 minutes ......
It was 15 months prior the last sale ...... so who knows when they will come around again.

So going used if you can find one is the best bet ........ I think they are worth every penny but some don't .... usually people that have not seen or used one in person ... but hey

Here is my 700 bucks worth of them ....... The way I see it is you have to put the best on the best.
Like exotic cars with expensive tires ..... but the chalice never wares out :)

It sold out faster than that. I was out of PayPal and had an order conformation in under a minute. I was 755 and have to wait cause he was oversold.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread