What battery should I get to replace my pathetic 40w Eleaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
I think that you have got my point, something decent midrange. So that the OP gets a feel of things, before jumping to a dna mod.

And I only sarcastically mentioned the Triade in SS, because it's a well built aesthetically pleasing mod at a reasonable price that gets around the 18650 issue by using more batteries. And also 18650 batteries are cheaper to buy than 21700, but given time 21700 prices may drop.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I think that you have got my point, something decent midrange. So that the OP gets a feel of things, before jumping to a DNA mod.

And I only sarcastically mentioned the Triade in SS, because it's a well built aesthetically pleasing mod at a reasonable price that gets around the 18650 issue by using more batteries. And also 18650 batteries are cheaper to buy than 21700, but given time 21700 prices may drop.

Again valid points but there is no dictated path in which we must take prior to acquiring a DNA device. Without Escribe a DNA device operates no different than the hundreds of other vape devices. You adjust wattage to your preference and press a fire button to vape! A DNA maybe outside what the OP is looking for – or perhaps they were unaware of their existence in which bringing them up within a thread such as this exposes the user to what is available. If you are unaware of something’s existence, then you will never know if said device has any value to you.

Despite you may have jokingly brought up the Triade, who knows if it’s aesthetics, forum factor and functionality out weighs it’s cost and heft for the OP. I thought it was a good recommendation just as I think the JAC Sandstorm and Vaporesso Armour, along with what others have mentioned are good recommendations. In the end the device has to suite the user seeking the recommendation, not the user giving the recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread