ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
Hi Again
Which Batterys Do i Choose Need 3 Of Them
For A Koopor Primus , TFV12 , 40.5w
Samsung INR 25R 18650 Battery - 2500mAh - 20A
LG HG2 18650 Battery - 3000mAh - 20A
Sony VTC5A 18650 High Drain Battery 35 A - 2600mAh

in form of Performance , battery life (How long it would last fully charged ,and the whole life of the battery till i need new ones) , reviews

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
A 3000mah cell will have more between recharge cycle 'run time'.
An authentic cell should last (overall lifespan) between 300 - 500 recharge cycles.

True 20a CDR cells are good up to 60w per cell.
25a CDR cells up to 75w per cell.

I'd add to your list
Samsung 30Q - 3000mah 15/20a CDR
Sony vtc6 - 3000mah 15/20a CDR
Which are good up to 45w per cell.

At your 40.5w power level any of them will work well & be safe, as long as they are authentic, the only way to know if they are authentic is to purchase only from a known reputable dealer.

Kazuko

May 17, 2018
France
You can refer to this article from Mooch 18650 Battery Ratings Table | E-Cigarette Forum, the chart will tell you the actual amp draws each battery can safely sustain.

All those batteries are good choices, and for 40W usage on a 3 cell mod, they're all safe and will last you more than a full day, probably almost 2 days.
You can go with either choice, but generally, the more mAh, the longer you will be able to vape without having to recharge.

I support the previous poster's suggestion, the VTC6 are really good high capacity cells. I personally use a single Samsung 25R, but I'll probably get a VTC6 to use as my ADV setup, and use the 25R when the VTC will be sitting in the charger.

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
A 3000mah cell will have more between recharge cycle 'run time'.
An authentic cell should last (overall lifespan) between 300 - 500 recharge cycles.

True 20a CDR cells are good up to 60w per cell.
25a CDR cells up to 75w per cell.

I'd add to your list
Samsung 30Q - 3000mah 15/20a CDR
Sony vtc6 - 3000mah 15/20a CDR
Which are good up to 45w per cell.

At your 40.5w power level any of them will work well & be safe, as long as they are authentic, the only way to know if they are authentic is to purchase only from a known reputable dealer.

i would buy those as you say , but i dont have any stores in this area that sell the ones you mentioned only the ones i listed , so if you could tell me the best one of the 3 i listed beacuse i dont have any alternatives unfortunatly , and 45w per cell is 45w x 3 in my situation ?

forget it i found
Sanyo NCR18650GA Li-Ion Batteri 3,5Ah
is this one good ? could find the ones you mentioned :/

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
You can refer to this article from Mooch 18650 Battery Ratings Table | E-Cigarette Forum, the chart will tell you the actual amp draws each battery can safely sustain.

All those batteries are good choices, and for 40W usage on a 3 cell mod, they're all safe and will last you more than a full day, probably almost 2 days.
You can go with either choice, but generally, the more mAh, the longer you will be able to vape without having to recharge.

I support the previous poster's suggestion, the VTC6 are really good high capacity cells. I personally use a single Samsung 25R, but I'll probably get a VTC6 to use as my ADV setup, and use the 25R when the VTC will be sitting in the charger.
wow 2 full days ? really ? if i go trough a 8ml tank in 1 hour is that still up there with 2 days ?

• Optimistic

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
wow 2 full days ? really ? if i go trough a 8ml tank in 1 hour is that still up there with 2 days ?
Not if you are vaping at 40w constantly. How many times/day do you fill this 8ml tank?

There are a lot of factors determining how long the batteries will last YOU between charges. Compared to others, you can get a general idea.

1) Mod efficiency (chip/board efficiency) can affect vape time
2) Wattage vaped at if using a regulated mod. You can pretty much ignore the coil resistance with a regulated mod, just raise/lower the wattage as needed.
3) Vaping style/habits. How often are you vaping this at that wattage.

Anything anyone tells you will be very general as it applies to you. You kind of have to try it yourself and see. Comparing to others is going to be a rough comparison unless you have the same mod, same batteries, same coil, same wattage and same vaping habits.

All of the batteries above will work. Of the three you listed, the LG HG2 would likely give you the longest runtime. Again, vaping habits can affect how a battery performs. A VERY SOLID 2500mAh battery might give you better runtime that a 3000mAH if you are running it hard. If you are only pushing 40w, then I would go with the HG2 personally.

You're going to have to try them and see how long they last for you. What lasts a full day for me, might last another person 2 days, and another person 6 hours depending on how hard they are running the batteries.

It's better not to completely drain them anyways. Even if you can get a full 2 days from them, it will stress the batteries less by charging them daily.

If you are going though 8ml of liquid in an hour, then you aren't going to get a full day from a single battery at 40w unless you only vape 1 tank/day. :) How many ml/day are you vaping? I would go to a higher nic strength depending on that unless you just enjoy chain vaping all day. Higher nic juice will result in you vaping less often (unless you are vaping just to vape).

If that's a single battery mod, get a few batteries so you can have a backup charged and ready to go. And please have a battery case or sleeve to carry the spare in when you take it with you. Batteries tend to short out and explode when carried around carelessly.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
i would buy those as you say , but i dont have any stores in this area that sell the ones you mentioned only the ones i listed , so if you could tell me the best one of the 3 i listed beacuse i dont have any alternatives unfortunatly , and 45w per cell is 45w x 3 in my situation ?

I answered your question, the 20a CDR 3000mah ( LGHg2) will have more between recharge cycle 'run time' at your 40.5w range.
Actually have more run time between 5w to over 100w using 3 cells.

The difference in run time between the cells you're using now (unknown) and new authentic name brand cells could be quite significant.
No way for anyone to guess.

I wouldn't buy cells from a local store, the chance of receiving fake/counterfeit re wrap cells is much higher.

I buy my cells here ---> Batteries and Chargers

A never/non smoker with the issues you've said you have going through 8 ml per hour needs to talk this over with their doctor(s).
That is a bunch of nicotine in your system that easily could be exacerbating your problems.
Depending on nic mg/ml & your individual absorption rate, that could have the same effect as chain smoking 10 - 15+ or so cigarettes per hour...

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
I answered your question, the 20a CDR 3000mah ( LGHg2) will have more between recharge cycle 'run time' at your 40.5w range.
Actually have more run time between 5w to over 100w using 3 cells.

The difference in run time between the cells you're using now (unknown) and new authentic name brand cells could be quite significant.
No way for anyone to guess.

I wouldn't buy cells from a local store, the chance of receiving fake/counterfeit re wrap cells is much higher.

I buy my cells here ---> Batteries and Chargers

A never/non smoker with the issues you've said you have going through 8 ml per hour needs to talk this over with their doctor(s).
That is a bunch of nicotine in your system that easily could be exacerbating your problems.
Depending on nic mg/ml & your individual absorption rate, that could have the same effect as chain smoking 10 - 15+ or so cigarettes per hour...

i have talked to my doctor and doctor said i should probably limit my use as best as i can , and the website is it 100% safe ?

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
i have talked to my doctor and doctor said i should probably limit my use as best as i can , and the website is it 100% safe ?

The web site that I provided a link to is where I buy cells, I use them every time I buy, never had any safety? problems.
I don't know what you mean by 100% safe.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
Not if you are vaping at 40w constantly. How many times/day do you fill this 8ml tank?

There are a lot of factors determining how long the batteries will last YOU between charges. Compared to others, you can get a general idea.

1) Mod efficiency (chip/board efficiency) can affect vape time
2) Wattage vaped at if using a regulated mod. You can pretty much ignore the coil resistance with a regulated mod, just raise/lower the wattage as needed.
3) Vaping style/habits. How often are you vaping this at that wattage.

Anything anyone tells you will be very general as it applies to you. You kind of have to try it yourself and see. Comparing to others is going to be a rough comparison unless you have the same mod, same batteries, same coil, same wattage and same vaping habits.

All of the batteries above will work. Of the three you listed, the LG HG2 would likely give you the longest runtime. Again, vaping habits can affect how a battery performs. A VERY SOLID 2500mAh battery might give you better runtime that a 3000mAH if you are running it hard. If you are only pushing 40w, then I would go with the HG2 personally.

You're going to have to try them and see how long they last for you. What lasts a full day for me, might last another person 2 days, and another person 6 hours depending on how hard they are running the batteries.

It's better not to completely drain them anyways. Even if you can get a full 2 days from them, it will stress the batteries less by charging them daily.

If you are going though 8ml of liquid in an hour, then you aren't going to get a full day from a single battery at 40w unless you only vape 1 tank/day. :) How many ml/day are you vaping? I would go to a higher nic strength depending on that unless you just enjoy chain vaping all day. Higher nic juice will result in you vaping less often (unless you are vaping just to vape).

If that's a single battery mod, get a few batteries so you can have a backup charged and ready to go. And please have a battery case or sleeve to carry the spare in when you take it with you. Batteries tend to short out and explode when carried around carelessly.

about 2 tanks per day sometimes 2 and a half thats about 16ml, i am about to buy new juice will 12mg or 6mg enough to set my vaping habit back ? btw i love chain vaping

• Creative
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread