What brand atomizers with Torpedo VVV kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

midficollege

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
I purchased a Torpedo VVV from you guys about 2 months ago, and I've been nothing but pleased with it.

The kit came with two atomizers claimed to be standard resistance, and which looked like Boge atomizers (gold threads). I have, since, purchased Boge atomizers and found them to be nowhere near as flavorful and/or vaporful.

Since you don't seem to sell the atomizers, separately, would you be willing to disclose which brand/model the included atomizers were?

midficollege

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
I think it has something to do with the mesh being less built up than it is on the Boges at least (I haven't tried smoktech/cisco/whatever yet). If you looked in the Torpedo atomizers while it was firing, you could see the heating element firing up and turning red.

My guess is that it's the same as Volcano's Magma atomizer (They have the same stainless ring around the inside that the Volcano ones do) but I'm not yet ready to blow $8 on the experiment. At least until I fry these two Boges, which I only use at home, so it might be a while yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread