What brand carts will fot my current battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYracefan

Aug 12, 2012
N Y
I am sort of new when it comes to E Cigs. Been about 3 months now and i have been using the V2 brand batteries and prefilled carts. I like the V2 carts, but have been having issues with many of them not lasting nearly as long as they should (like they are not filled all the way) or simply not working at all. I am looking to try some other brands of pre filled carts (I am not ready to mess around with filling my own with the juice just yet) I am looking for other brands that will still fit my V2 batteries. I did learn that vapeforlife would fit a V2 battery, so I ordered a few sampler packs. They fit and worked fine, but I did not care much for the taste of any of the flavors I tried, nor was the vaper nearly as thick as the V2s, so I am looking to see how many other options there may be out there to explore. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

KTaylor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2011
Cape Coral, FL
NYracefan...try posting a pic of the connection on the battery and someone will be able to identify it and help guide you in the right direction. There are several connection types such as 901, 808, 510 etc. These numbers denote the threading. Once you have that you can start looking for the right carto or set up. GL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread