Status
Not open for further replies.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
eJoker in my newly acquired Reo Grand with a Cisco LR306....feet up and just chillaxin'....life is good...at the moment, LOL

AWESOME!!! I love love LOVE my Grand!! What a phenomenal device...

Vanilla bean in my eGo with eGo mega dual coil cartos waiting on these batterys to green light for my reo grand.

Yummm... Im gunna have to switch flavors here in a few...

Just had a little Maple spout, then some Joker, now Im on the Mango again... its one of those nights where I change flavors a bunch : D

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Cant wait to get my Ry4 and ejoker to come in tomorrow so i can try those out. Gotta wait another day for my malty toffee =(.

About the eJoker...I have to say that, for me, the joker's flavor blossomed after a couple of weeks. So, if it's not what you expected at first...put it in a cool, dark place and revisit it after about a week, then again in another, and another, LOL. If you find that you don't like it after about a month....contact ME and I'll gladly take it off your hands, LOL
As far as the RY4, I was only able to BRIEFLY try out a sample that was sent to me (before my modded ce2 came apart and it all spilled out all over my kitchen table :facepalm:)...but, you won't be disappointed! Another one that I heard tastes better after some steeping time (I also have some new stuff coming so, we'll see)

Chrisv2489

Jul 13, 2011
Orlando, FL
Well they are pretty much both going to get a little steeping period since ive got a bad cold right now so i cant really taste much of anything let along a good time to try out a new flavor. But ima have to stick it out and atleast get a first impression after all this waiting.

Plus side, finally new battery finished charging now vaping my vanilla bean on Reo grand, yay

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Well they are pretty much both going to get a little steeping period since ive got a bad cold right now so i cant really taste much of anything let along a good time to try out a new flavor. But ima have to stick it out and atleast get a first impression after all this waiting.

Plus side, finally new battery finished charging now vaping my vanilla bean on Reo grand, yay

Sorry to hear that..summer colds are a b... to shake! Unfortunately NOTHING is going to taste as it should for you right now! Hope your able to kick it soon :)

Chrisv2489

Jul 13, 2011
Orlando, FL
Sorry to hear that..summer colds are a b... to shake! Unfortunately NOTHING is going to taste as it should for you right now! Hope your able to kick it soon :)

Yea i know it sucks. Thanks tho. Atm im sitting with a reo grand in one hand and a bottle of tylenol cold and flu in the other hand(interesting taste) so it shouldent be too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread