• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What can we do to stop the ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twowings

ECF Veteran
With Oregon, Washington and Cali going all low carbon emission crazy right now a comparitive study of the CO2 emissions of a cigarette compared to vape stik would be a great idea.

It would make a great thesis for a college paper.

Anyone know someone in college looking for a project?

Or, they could do a thesis paper on the connection between nicotine and its effect on the brain. Early studies suggest that nicotine has a beneficial effect on dopamine levels in the brain helping people with Parkinson's as well as those with Altzheimers.

There is also anecdotal evidence that nicotine helps with creativity, cognition, contemplation and intuition.

Everyone always likes to hang out with the smokers when you are talking deep philosophical stuff!

twowings

ECF Veteran
And while letters are going to congresspeoples why not a bunch of letters to the movie people, writers, directors and actors?

Another power base that appears to be ignored. A bunch of them are closet smokers. They want to look environmentally conscious. Get them on the wagon that vapor stiks are CO2 friendly, the "green" way to go PLUS they are the healthy way to go, PLUS they are the friendly way to go. No offensive secondhand smoke, no noxious smell.

Anyone know any script writers?

RKayne

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Seattle
youcancook.today.com
Well, my doc (blood pressure) here thinks this is a great thing (my bp went down 15-20 points in a week and I am 37, ok?). The guy who took my blood is getting one. Simple, effective. Be out in the open, if you know someone and would let them try your drink, let them try your vape! I dose pretty heavy on the nic (mixing my own for going out at 36-38 mg) so they FEEL it.

BubbasMom

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
San Diego, CA
I am happy to help with writing letters. I don't know anyone famous but can try to find address through digging around on the web.

My dr is so supportive of my vaping. He actually changed my medical records to show I am now a non smoker. Of course he waited until after I passed the 6 moth mark. LOL.

I am happy to try a stab at a fact sheet if someone can point me in the direction or provide me links to where I can get the data. I could do a pro/con on the various points of analog vs e-cig. It's been a long time since I have been in college. Not sure I could put together a paper, but I think a fact sheet would be helpful...thoughts?

Doublexl85

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Tacoma, Washington
I think a good course of action would be to start informing local personalities about the product, specifically ones who smoke. If anyone is aware of the radio program in NW Washington called The Men's Room on KISW (99.9) most of them smoke and complain about having to go all the way outside to do so. Maybe we should all start e-mailing people like that and trying to get them to switch, inform thousands at once when they start talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread