what cartomizers are compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicv827

Verified Member
May 28, 2010
in the woods of CT
Maybe I just can't find the information... I've been looking for a few days and can't seem to locate a clear answer - don't hold it against me, there is A LOT of information on this site.

What site has blank cartomizers that work with V4L? I have both manual and auto batteries - i don't know if that makes a difference.
Actually what sites have ANY cartomizers that are compatible with V4L batteries?
i'm just so overwhelmed and new to this, that i'm not sure I can place an order somewhere and get the right cartomizers that will work with my V4L, I thought LeCig carts would work with V4L, but are in fact not compatible - hence the confusion...

PLEASE ADVISE!
*posting the actual site would be an immense help, but not necessary. THANKS GUYS!

Last edited:

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Vapor4Life-Because it's your life - E-Cigarettes/Smoking Alternatives

Smilin for 10% off

Vapor4life's cartomizers really work the best with vapor4life batteries. It is the best performance IMO possible to use them together. While you can get other cartomizers from other websites which will work with you vapor4life batteries, it is not the same experience & not the same smilin warentee.

Last edited:

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Yes, it is basic forum etiquette not to mention another vendors name in vapor4life's subforum. But your new, so now you know!:toast:

Why do you want cartomizers from another site? I mean there is really no reason to order from another vendor. They have a bunch of color options, the warentee, discount codes, lower prices on blanks, and more options of blanks than anyother website. :p Try the new cool carts!

Last edited:

tedward1555

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2010
austin, texas
V4L WILL WORK BEST.......:toast:

STEVE:2cool:

Hi I just purchased a bunch of v4l cartomizers and didn't realize until I completed the order that I'm not even sure they will work on my devices...
I have a ScrewDriver MKII and a Precise from SuperT... what kind of carts are these? Are they 501, 810, 901? Should I cancel the order?
Stupid Ed

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Hi I just purchased a bunch of v4l cartomizers and didn't realize until I completed the order that I'm not even sure they will work on my devices...
I have a ScrewDriver MKII and a Precise from SuperT... what kind of carts are these? Are they 501, 810, 901? Should I cancel the order?
Stupid Ed

To use the cartomizers your going to prob have to get an adapter which isn't very expensive & well worth it. Compatibility isn't my strong suit, so another member will have to advise on what adapter you'll need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread