What coils are compatible with Vaporesso Target Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmani

May 18, 2018
Iran
I'm tired of Vaporesso cCell coils because of their short life-cycle, being expensive and rare here. Also cleaning with alcohol doesn't work on them. So I'm looking for other coils that are compatible with my tank. What is the best coil compatible with Vaporesso Target Pro, in terms of life-cycle?

I read here: "The cCell Ceramic Wick Replacement Coil is compatible with the Aspire Atlantis, Aspire Triton, Eleaf Melo, Sense Herakles". Is that all? Which one is the best?

Reactions: stols001

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I'm tired of Vaporesso cCell coils because of their short life-cycle, being expensive and rare here. Also cleaning with alcohol doesn't work on them. So I'm looking for other coils that are compatible with my tank. What is the best coil compatible with Vaporesso Target Pro, in terms of life-cycle?

I read here: "The cCell Ceramic Wick Replacement Coil is compatible with the Aspire Atlantis, Aspire Triton, Eleaf Melo, Sense Herakles". Is that all? Which one is the best?
For longevity of build.. I suggest getting an Atlantis style RBA head so you can replace the wick and clean the coil as needed.... or get a Rebuildable atomizer.

Disposable coil heads are... well.... DISPOSABLE.

there are or were about 50 different tanks that use those coilheads they are very common clearomizer coil. Can't advise which heads would give you a better vape. I can say the longest I ever got from a coil head was 1 day....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread