What device do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My first setup were a few Smokeless Image Volts and X2 batteries (eGo size).

Second setup were Altmoke BB and Silver Bullet mechanical mods with cartotanks.

Now using a full size Provari at home and a Smoktech Gripper for outside the home, both variable voltage APV's, and pyrex cartotanks from IBTanked.

Last edited:

gcvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
Las Vegas
My main setups...until I can come up with more money...are eGo Twist/clearomizer for work and Lavatube/Vivi Nova for home. Although I sometimes take a Mini Vivi Nova to work for use on the eGo twists. I was looking in to getting a better mod but then I decided I wanted to try making my own juice so that's where most of my money has gone lately.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I started with a V2 kit - one auto and one manual pen-style battery. I later bought another auto from them, lost the manual, and got a sealed auto from Bloog.

Next I got 808-threaded EGOs and a Bolt-clone from V4L. These got me into SmokTech tanks.

Most recently I got a used Provari which I use with tanks and I recently bought some atomizers and have gotten into dripping on occasion.

I'm very happy with my current batteries / PVs and use different ones for different situations (Provari at home, eGos with tanks at work, and eGos or pen-styles with cartomizers when going out). I have a handful of juices that I really like and will continue to sample others at a leisurely pace. I want to get some IBTanked tanks when I break even on spending which may happen around my birthday in April (in which case I'll get some anyway).

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi and welcome! Yes, lot and lots of choices! There can be a bit of a learning curve, but vaping away while reading threads about the next new toy you'll buy is part of the fun.

My favorite is a glass (or polypro) tank on a Twist:

Glass tip.jpg

gcvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
Las Vegas
These listed are just a small tip of the iceberg.

And even that is almost an understatement. I remember when I first started vaping on "mini" setups, I came here just to do a little reading and to see what people were using. I got so frustrated with the terminology alone that I left for a couple of months. It was only after getting so frustrated with the mini setups that I came back, dug in, and began to figure out what real vaping was all about. Every time I saw a word or phrase I didn't know, I googled it. That's when it all started to come together.

beast1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2012
Miami,fl
Certain people have multiple devices for many reasons, some from trial and error to find what's right or wrong for them. Different devices for different occasions or to have back ups. I have two VAMO V2s, ce4 clearomizers with replaceable heads and a smok R-tank. I started out with a blu and almost immediately learned it wasn't enough.

kariM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Lethbridge, AB, CA
I am still pretty new to vaping. I started off with a cigarette like ePuffer Colibri kit. That was what showed me that vaping could work. I then found ECF and spent two weeks puffing away on the Colibri and reading and reading and reading some more. I finally settled on 2 eGo 650 mAh Twists with some CE4 or "Startdust" clearomizers and some Kanger horizontal coil cartomizers that I am not crazy about.

Since then all I have added is another 1000 mAh Twist for at home, a Kanger T2, Kanger T3 and Vivi Nova. I really do love the eGo Twist and so far have no desire to "upgrade". The only battery I have looked at and will probably order is a Vision Spinner - but only because they have them in purple and I wanted to compare the Spinner to the Twist.

The best part is that I was not even planning to quit (didn't even really want to) but once the eGo Twists arrived - I just stopped smoking :ohmy:

I think that you can get caught up in all the various devices that are out there and definitely it is very easy to just want to keep trying something else. For me - I am happy with the Twists. Now if I could find a delivery device that I loved and an ejuice that I loved that would be in vaping heaven ;)

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
smokeless image Volt and X2 girl here too.. another that wasn't even trying to quit - juice just tastes soooo much better

I am still relatively new - October and am quite satisfied with the volts and pretty much all the devices for juice delivery from carts to nano's, clearos and T3s
I have mostly auto batteries (one manual mostly for dry burning) but have a couple juices that are just better with the manual to warm em up before hitting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread