What device you used recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
The topside dual carbon squonk mod has been my mostly used mod lately. There's not too many dual battery regulated squonk mods available on the market. Would be nice to see more of those.
Agreed. Would like to see more of ANY kind of squonk mods released. Haven't had any besides this LV Centaurus Quest BF kit :( hard to come by up in Canada lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Mo Flava

Dovpo_Joan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2019
Shenzhen
www.dovpo.com
Been using the Lost Vape Centaurus Quest 100W squonk kit but i need to get a better RDA lol i wanna see more new squonk mods and BF RDA's :)
i agree you,The CENTAURUS QUEST BF kit is sure really great.
By the way our Across's new product RDA also will coming soon ,i hope it can surprise you in that time ;)

Reactions: hittman

Dovpo_Joan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2019
Shenzhen
www.dovpo.com
The topside dual carbon squonk mod has been my mostly used mod lately. There's not too many dual battery regulated squonk mods available on the market. Would be nice to see more of those.
Yep ,thanks for you suppots dear,the topside dual carbon squonk mod it sure really classic and practical :blush:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    In order to make a better device to serve vape players, we would like to know more valuable opinions about the vape device you use. Could you share the best brand or device you've been using lately here?;)

Sorry I somehow missed this thread. Every day I use one or two of the Abyss. One with standard setup with the nautilus bridge and one with the SBS kit and a tank. I have been using the Pump Squonker every day some since I got it and like it very much. I personally would like to see another 21700 squonk mod like the Topside 90w that's not a semi mechanical mod. I also very much like the Centaurus BF mod with one of three rda's. I use the Seri rda, the Dead Rabbit 3, and the Recurve 2 rda's a lot. That being said, I've had three of the special squonk bottles for the Centaurus fail on me since I started using both of my Centaurus BF mods.

Reactions: Dovpo_Joan
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread