• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What did I order that fasttech Cant ship to me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
Well I've been waiting for my fasttech order since It was showed as shipped on Oct 17th but it never made it out of the country,It was returned to them so I get an email tonight stating I have a refund.What is it I ordered that Can't get through the Post office??

1 Vivi Nova E-Cigarette Atomizer for Ego
1 EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Atomizer Heating Core (5-Pack)
4 EGO-K / EVOD 2-in-1 USB Rechargeable 650mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set
1 EGO-C Twist "1100mAh" Variable Voltage Rechargeable Battery for E-Cigarette
1 Plastic Drip Tip for 510 / ViVi Nova / DCT

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Very possibly the batteries, even though they are inside the devices. Go to the Fasttech Forum and read through the last 10-20 pages (from September 6 or so to current). This will pretty clearly explain all about the shipping issues going on with Fasttech and other companies in China and Hong Kong post, etc. The thread is called the Fasttech Thread for all Fasttech Posts or something like that. It is very active. You will learn a lot about Fasttech there.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...30819-fasttech-thread-all-fasttech-posts.html

Anyone who is thinking about ordering from Fasttech should be doing their due diligence in the Fasttech Forum first. There are lots of both positive and negative posts of interest to read before making your decision. This company is in China, not the US. People seem to forget that their goods will not arrive in 2 to 6 days and there is no customer service number to call to ask questions.

Edit: Found the thread; posted the link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread