So here goes.

Use to Smoke:
Marl Blend 27's 9 + years
Marl Smooths 2+ years

Now vaping:
RY4 -Volcano E-cigs
HouseBlend -Vaporescence
Golly Jolly (jolly rancher) -GotVapes

I use the inferno T kit from volcano at work and a couple of E-Go 1000mah knock off kits that have USB pass-through capability for the house and car. I also use the liquidnator 4.2 from vaporescence automatic juice feed mod . Looking into getting a good mod soon.

Last edited:

vert1276

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
seattle
wow whats up with all the ex menthol smokers? LOL...I used to smoke 1 PAD camel lights, now I use KR808d-1 or Ego or The Provari. I vape every kind of juice I really dont have an ADV but my most common juice I vape is a RY4. But I'm a total juice hoarder! I buy so many different 10ml bottles trying new stuff. And I DIY so I have WELL over 3000ml of different kinds of juices.... some good, some great, some HORRIBLE lol. I should just go to the PIF thread and give some stuff away before some of it goes bad :(

volcano vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
Irving, TX
wow whats up with all the ex menthol smokers? LOL...I used to smoke 1 PAD camel lights, now I use KR808d-1 or Ego or The Provari. I vape every kind of juice I really dont have an ADV but my most common juice I vape is a RY4. But I'm a total juice hoarder! I buy so many different 10ml bottles trying new stuff. And I DIY so I have WELL over 3000ml of different kinds of juices.... some good, some great, some HORRIBLE lol. I should just go to the PIF thread and give some stuff away before some of it goes bad :(
Send some my way of the good/great tasting stuff im open to testing new liquids I have about 300ml of different liquids at work ( im the juice guy at work everyone comes to me when the run out) and about 100ml at home. Don't get me wrong Im not trying to get freebies but I do like to test out DIY juices from local friends co-workers and local shops.

Last edited:

designcigsky

Moved On
Jun 14, 2011
Hongkong
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Use to smoke or ended with Camel Turkish Silver Cigs.

I vape with Volcano Inferno/Ego T with no tank lol/box mods/sometimes also test flavors on a super slim ecig as well
Almost any liquid I can try but usually tobacco/ or mixes of...caramel cappuccinos/ or fruity mints for some odd reason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread