What did you start with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, i tried vaping in Oct of 2009, started with the RN4075. I didn't get much out of it. I was a 2 pack a day + smoker. stoped for a while (3 years) picked it backup about 2 months ago, with a screwdriver and black silver bullet complemts of a friend who has been vaping fro 3 + years. it still wasnt doing it for me completly. than 3 weeks, 6 days, 4 hours ago, i acquired a reo grand !! since than i have not had an analog !!! yeah to me. i hope i can continue, wish me luck.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
so, i tried vaping in Oct of 2009, started with the RN4075. I didn't get much out of it. I was a 2 pack a day + smoker. stoped for a while (3 years) picked it backup about 2 months ago, with a screwdriver and black silver bullet complemts of a friend who has been vaping fro 3 + years. it still wasnt doing it for me completly. than 3 weeks, 6 days, 4 hours ago, i acquired a reo grand !! since than i have not had an analog !!! yeah to me. i hope i can continue, wish me luck.

Dude, A REO was a big help for me....welcome to ECF!! That's awesome that you were able to quit Analogs!

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
Started with an SD Keyring. Wonderful little bit of kit, can't get more stealthy.

JT eGo 650 PT - Got this guy after a few weeks with the SDK, as I really wanted more options as far as clearo/cartos and the like. Immediately figured I should've just started with an eGo.

JT eGo 650 Twist - VV caught my eye and at $24 figured why the hell not? Was my go-to for quite a few months though.

JT eGo 1000 Twist - 650T started losing battery capacity

Provari V2 in Black ordered earlier today. Figured if I was going to buy any more eGo style batteries I'd be up around the cost of a good APV.

As of now all of them are still in great working order except my PT and 650 Twist are beat the hell up.

Last edited:

MarkC24

Moved On
Nov 15, 2012
Akron, AL
Well I gotta say the big Egos kinda are a turn off for me. I cant see myself quitting for good on one of those things. There just a little to big for my taste, it just doesnt have the cigarette feel to it. Now I have seen a few kiosk in malls but never tried them, plus I've heard they are ridiculously over priced. I feed all my ecig needs with www.A1vapors.com, they have the best prices and their batteries produce so much smoke. The Creamy Tobacco taste SOOO good, I have tried other flavors from other companies before but they all seem to be of such low quality and the taste is off.

When I started vaping I never really saw myself buying the fruity flavors but believe it or not, a blueberry with 12 mg of nicotine really hits the spot!

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
EgoW white pen style x2 and 555 eliquid July 2012 to Ego vv and glass tanks w/ss cartomizers 1.7-2.00. Waiting on co-op order for Vamos vv/vw for my tanks and got a WoodMods aka Sweet Vapes lovely box mod mini vv for my pyrex glass tanks and for dripping. Gonna try dripping starting with Joyetech 510 standard atty for expensive WTA and testing flavors for DIY. I'll still be playing with atty's and cartos for e v e r!
I don't worry a whole lot about flavor. So long as I get my nicotine and the ingredients seem clean safe quality.

Last edited:
Started with the volcano inferno tank set up from volcanoecigs. Com ego style batteries. Quickly switched to dripping on the same batteries. Moved over to cartomizers and dct's or plain tube tanks. I finally decided to "take the next step" I did not want a big expensive VV MOD so I found ego- c twist been using it with the K2 kanger also known as CC changeable. Vaping at 2.0ohms 4.4 volts best vape yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread