My progression.

Start Apollo starter kit ... 2 weeks

Ego twists 2 months

Now waiting for the ... Best off =)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352646255.329038.jpg

deeLux

Dec 3, 2011
AB, Canada
Started with a V2 cigs auto and manual and their prefilled cartos.. Battery life just didn't do it for me, so I moved to a VV ego-t kit, much better vapour, choice for liquids and battery life, but the tanks leaking quickly grew on my nerves. Tried some 510 cartos and those were decent, now waiting for a provari and vivi nova, can't wait.

PolskaKris

Moved On
Nov 13, 2012
Brampton, ON
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Moved On
I started 2 months ago with a BLU starter kit from the drug store, and though it was convenient with the charge case pack, I didn't care for any of the flavors and kept on using the analogs. I then bought a V2 which I liked a lot and would recommend over the BLU for beginners. Haven't had an analog since. Then I found ECF, and read the reviews and such. I now just placed an order for the Ego since I'm vaping faster than I can recharge my batteries. Looking forward to getting it

quickload187

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Chicago
I started out with mistics, a week later picked up the modern vapor lux 902 starter kit with the ce4 clearos, now I have a super ego vv, (bad battery life, but it does the job), and an joye ego twist 1000 mah, with a ton of different atty heads, and a mini vivi nova tank. Once I learned how to clean my clearos and found the proper juice I'm now in a good place, but vaping is addicting and I'm never satisfied, I got my eye on a VV box mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread