• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What do Pinoys vape? (eliquid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRem

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2012
Philippines
Bazooka Jojo! Favorite. :)

578096_235806326558523_1472860480_n.jpg

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
I'm just looking to try different juices and flavor profiles that you can't get here in the US. Strawberry frostie and green mango shake sounds really good. Does green mango shake taste like bagoong? Lol.

No, but it does taste just like green mango. :)

You should also try Ube Halaya, also made by Adic's Burn.

I order a lot of liquids from back home in the states and I will say that most of the Philippine made juices are way more in your face flavor wise compared to the subtleness of the flavorings I have noticed by a lot of American e-juice vendors. The US liquids use a better quality nic, which I like...but I do prefer the stronger flavors that are usually the norm for most of the premium e-liquid vendors here.

t43m4n

May 2, 2013
Philippines
Ive tried a lot of ejuice. Normally imported once have very strong throat hit but i like the vapor. For the local ones i like powerpuff wafer (tastes like nissin wafer). Ezig choco caramel (taste like chocnut) and juju vapes tvirus (taste like melon and then gets weird - in a good way).

Ezig is never heard for me til a friend gave me half a bottle. Im loving it ever since. In fact, its in my ZAP tank right now :)

hi guys i'm from malaysia and i recently bought adic's burn green mango shake and i'm lovin' it! hehe

Hi my fellow Malaysian:) Pinoy juice is becoming quite popular over here recently I tried HOLY SMOKES -STARZAN (sarsi) funny pic lol
PAKWAN-WATERMELON & TSIKET APPLE....anyone know where i can get vanilla/cream watermelon. HS has got MILK MINTY SOMETHING but not tried yet any feedback guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread