What do they call e-cigs in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

efaglil

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
UK
It's funny, I never even considered that when I thought up my username for this forum but just the last few days I've been wondering what our friends over the pond might think, especially with a pic of Marlene Dietrich! I thought of the username because sometimes our no smoking friends call me FagAshLil but now I don't smoke so eFagLil was born :rolleyes:

Oh God, maybe I should change my name!

sixstring

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
SW Ga. USA
www.kdpconline.com
It's funny, I never even considered that when I thought up my username for this forum but just the last few days I've been wondering what our friends over the pond might think, especially with a pic of Marlene Dietrich! I thought of the username because sometimes our no smoking friends call me FagAshLil but now I don't smoke so eFagLil was born :rolleyes:

Oh God, maybe I should change my name!

Noooo!

We love you just the way you are!

It adds to the charm of you being "across the pond". :thumb:

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
You know when I was in the UK i always thought the phrase "Take the mickey out of..." was interesting; hadn't heard that one until I'd crossed the pond.

There's also the terrible joke that in the UK, "english muffins" are called "our muffins"

I had to Google mickey to find out the joke. People are inventive when it comes to naming parts of the body :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread