The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

what do we want from a local supplier.

Discussion in 'Behind the Cheddar Curtain' started by vpgtd, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vpgtd

vpgtd Full Member

Apr 10, 2011
    milwaukee, wi
    so I have been tossing this idea around in my head. I have contact info for manufactures for a lot of devices and parts. what are some of the most common items we all use.

devices types
    atty
    cartos
    ect

I use all 510 style devices. I have a few ego's and my infinity. as for the things that go on the bat I try anything more than once.

2. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    If you're planning on opening a brick n mortar, you might want to keep some disposables in your inventory for those who like to try the simplest thing before committing to a full package.

You going to run a juice line as well, or just gear?

I would certainly recommend the 510's - the eGo's, standard attys and cartos, the like... If you're looking to go into higher voltage, the sky's certainly the limit, because everyone has their own little niche market for mods - search around and see what mod builder is willing to sell through you (of course, if you started modding & selling fistpacks, you'd have KC's undying love :D)

3. MlrGrl

MlrGrl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Total ditto on the disposables, eGos, standard attys and cartos.

As for the Fistpack.....uggg....did you have to bring that up, Vicks! LOL
    Right before I left on vacation, Ace had the perfect blue one in stock. Matched the blue eGos....had it in the cart, but after getting the PV, decided it would be too hard to justify to MlrMan.
    Sniff sniff.....I had forgotten all about it until now....sniff sniff....

4. vpgtd

vpgtd Full Member

Apr 10, 2011
    milwaukee, wi
    Ok so I am coding my site right now on what little free time I have. Quad graphics kinda sucks the life out of you. After it is up and running I will be allowing local pick up. If it goes well I have a few store fronts lined up.

sent using my ephone.

5. MlrGrl

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Can't wait to see what you have going!

6. vpgtd

vpgtd Full Member

Apr 10, 2011
    milwaukee, wi
    After I get done coding the site I will finish ordering my products I will have all 510 threaded devices. As far as a juice line I wont have one at startup maybe down the road. I am testing the products that will launch the grand opening now.

sent using my ephone.

7. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    Congrats on working at Quad (insert sarcasm smilie here). Had a SIL who worked for 'em and yea, they really do suck the life outta you. They still shift people from days to nights?

8. vpgtd

vpgtd Full Member

Apr 10, 2011
    milwaukee, wi
    Yeah I work 6 days a week 12 hrs a day and im on the night shift till the end of aug. For the webstore I will be having a friend of mine handle it as an employee for it so my schedual will not interfere but I will still be able handle product orders and customer support.

sent using my ephone.

9. vpgtd

vpgtd Full Member

Apr 10, 2011
    milwaukee, wi
    Ok time for the name it is up to you. Brewcityvapor.com or midwestvapors.com I want you all to like the name as well.

sent using my ephone.

10. MlrGrl

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    I kinda like BrewCity. Has more of a local feeling.

11. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
  12. sln88

sln88 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2011
    cheesehead
    did you open? I am looking to buy my 1st e-cig if the price is comparable to other places. Cool that you are in WA- my BIL and SIL who both vape live there

13. John R. L.

John R. L. Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Milwakee
    Wow been a while !! so where do you think " Brewcity Vapors" ( thought it has a nice ring) is going to be ?? & we support you all the way !! :toast:

14. vpgtd

vpgtd Full Member

Apr 10, 2011
    milwaukee, wi
    I had some family issues come up so I put the store on hold for a while, but I got everything taken care of so I will be starting work on it again. at this point I have a few items so as soon as I finish the site I will open with what I have and add over time.

15. RedWolfe

RedWolfe Full Member Verified Member

Nov 19, 2010
    West Allis, Wi
    This is an awesome idea. I know I am extremely late on this, but we've been needing a B&M in Milwaukee for a long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.