Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
smok. Heehee. I own a tpriv. My first big mod. I caught the same flak on here for talking about it. I used it daily for months on end, no problems at all. In fact, it performed flawlessly. Then, one day a voopoo drag caught my eye and i bought one. Figured id give the smok a well deserved rest and enjoy the new mod smell of the drag for a while. Five months later, i thought to fire up the tpriv again, for old time's sake. I really did like the way it worked with the tfv12 king. HUGE clouds. But it appears that those five months of vacation really appealed to the tpriv because its now on a permanent vacation. Wont read any atomizer i put on it. If you want to buy a smok, go for it. I would never discourage anyone from buying anything they want. I personally dont like the mag just because it looks like a pistol grip and that battery box looks, and works like a cartridge magazine. Personally i dont think thats cool at all. Wrong image in my opinion. Buy what you want, we'll still be here when it fails and someone will point you towards a better quality product. Hint: go buy a voopoo drag, youll freakin love it.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
This is the mod we're talking about, right?
d8b2fe32-cca8-4991-a840-b725996062ef.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread