What do you guys use to store your Vape kit on-the-go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeDave

Jan 13, 2021
I use my fanny pack!

50881707256_aa849e719a_b.jpg

LeDave

Jan 13, 2021
LOL! Sorry, I had no idea, I found them for 50 cents each at my local vape store, E-Cig One Stop Vape Shop here in Bloomington, MN. I thought they would look cool on my sub tank. Stupidly, I did not know the obvious pointed out until now that it's meant to protect the glass!

Excuse me but u put vape bands up and down but not on the glass? :p interesting

• Winner
Reactions: Superuser187

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Just a pocket for my smallish setup, with a pod backup if it's more than a couple hours. Low wattage, one flavor, so there's not much to carry. A full tank and battery last most of a day for me.

I used to carry a small bottle of liquid and a spare 18650 but a little pod works fine nowadays, even with change in my pocket.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
LOL! Sorry, I had no idea, I found them for 50 cents each at my local vape store, E-Cig One Stop Vape Shop here in Bloomington, MN. I thought they would look cool on my sub tank. Stupidly, I did not know the obvious pointed out until now that it's meant to protect the glass!

Lol it's ok :p.....I thought u put them like that so that the glass don't protrude and be risky to break if falls on its side on a table of something...
I actually dont like how my atomizer look with vape bands and wierd to understand your juice level :(....but I use it cause it really saved my glass many times....

Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread