what do you look foward to about vaping??

Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi friends. It's been awhile since I posted a thread and thought this might be a fun topic. I will go first. There are a couple things I really look foward to regarding my vaping. The first thing is when I get a new RBA. I can't wait to get in and build that new tank. I track the package and it's like Christmas when it arrives. The second thing is if I order a new juice! I usually make my own juice but I will also buy a couple each month. Oh I can't wait to break into that new bottle of juice!! Those are a few of my favorite things. How about you?? :)

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I love to tinker and vaping fulfills that aspect, recoiling, mixing juice, building devices (vortex stirrer) and of course
the anticipation of vape mail! :laugh:
When you've hit that sweet spot of the right coil, tank, PV and homemade juice, it's heaven!
(Doesn't stop me from still continuing the quest for the Holy Grail of vaping)
I don't remember ever building a lighter, mixing my own tobacco or devoting desk space to cigarettes when I smoked...

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
It's so great to read about what others look foward too. I never looked foward to anything about cigarettes. In fact anytime I had to buy a new pack I would CRINGE at the cost of a pack, and how I couldn't stop, and how I wished I could! This past year I've came to realize, I really ENJOY vaping!! And all aspects that go with it!!

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
currently, or for future reference?

currently = i look forward to "delivered" statues.

Future = i look forward to a "perfect" device - not so much batteries, but an atty that works flawless, and doesnt leak in my damn pocket >.< - im tired of being that "kid who always walks around the party with the *solo cup* in his hand never setting it down"

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
For over 3 years, I played the 'pound the F5 key, order the latest thing, wait for delivery' game. Since getting my first Reo, last summer, I haven't had a need for anything, other than a couple more Reos. I now have 3; each one equipped with a bottom feed Odin. I look forward each day to another day with a perfect vape, and not needing to buy a darn thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
For over 3 years, I played the 'pound the F5 key, order the latest thing, wait for delivery' game. Since getting my first Reo, last summer, I haven't had a need for anything, other than a couple more Reos. I now have 3; each one equipped with a bottom feed Odin. I look forward each day to another day with a perfect vape, and not needing to buy a darn thing.

I approve of this message I have the exact same 3 Reo's, 3 Odins vape nirvana found. Well except for the pending Woodvil sale then I have to buy something else. :lol:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I approve of this message I have the exact same 3 Reo's, 3 Odins vape nirvana found. Well except for the pending Woodvil sale then I have to buy something else. :lol:

I'm thinking about one, but I don't need one. I won't be upset if there aren't any available if I go looking. I'm pretty happy with my metal Grands.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I'm thinking about one, but I don't need one. I won't be upset if there aren't any available if I go looking. I'm pretty happy with my metal Grands.

Yeah I love my metals as well, but I would like a Woodvil for at home in the evenings to puff on they're like art you can vape like a nice pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread