• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What do you make of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
Anybody who thought that ecigs were safe in the first place has been ill-informed. There have been many, many discussions here concerning quality control, consistency and manufacturer disclosure of ingredients.

However this article is just as stupid, suggesting that ecigs and analogs have similar risks. They should be ashamed.

I'm just glad that liquids and hardware are now manufactured in europe.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
The FDA can bite me, ecigs are an alternative to smoking and well nicotine itself causes cardiovascular diseases so they are in no way completely safe, however they will lower the number of diseases you can get. Ecigs are just a healthier way of smoking they're by no means risk free. Maybe the FDA should compare the risk of e-smoking v analogs, instead of trying to find problems with ecigs.

blackbug

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Berkshire, UK
www.eciggypedia.com
I hope one thing will come out of this now, that liquid suppliers will look for and monitor where they're getting their stock from. I'm not afraid to smoke the juice I've already got from all over the place, but the idea of TW coming out with something from more trackable sources has impressed me enough to gain a customer when they release it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread