Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Besides the battery.... o_O
Heather's Heavenly Vapes has been my Go-to Vendor for over three years now. Although I have tried at least a dozen other vendors, DIY, and am currently mixing up my own NET's.
But HHV is still the one I vape most of the time.

So... what do you put in your Reos.....

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
4mg 96%VG unflavored nic :w00t:

I used to vape a lot of Nicoticket until I realized I prefer unflavored. Sometimes I do miss a good flavor session, but if I ever vape flavors again it would be done sparingly when the moment is right, and not with Nicoticket. After vaping UFNB for a while, Wakonda tasted to me like bubble gum (not a compliment) :(

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
4mg 96%VG unflavored nic :w00t:

I used to vape a lot of Nicoticket until I realized I prefer unflavored. Sometimes I do miss a good flavor session, but if I ever vape flavors again it would be done sparingly when the moment is right, and not with Nicoticket. After vaping UFNB for a while, Wakonda tasted to me like bubble gum (not a compliment) :(
That sucks man, but i get what youre saying, after vaping unflavored for awhile, i went back to my favorite eliquid just to give it a shot. Tasted like chinese food[emoji33]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Right now I've got a pretty big stockpile of MBV's Rob and Spurburry, and Yaeliq's Yellow Custard, Malabi, and Cheesecake Torte. I've been meaning to mix up a batch of unflavored to give it a try. I've got the nic and vg, just haven't gotten around to it.

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
I vape pretty much only DIY at this point, and switch between different recipes that I've found/made myself. Lately, I've been vaping on a chai recipe that I came up with and a chocolate glazed donut recipe that I found (which is pretty tasty). Of course, I always have one Reo loaded up with unflavored ;)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
For the past few months, I've been vaping unflavored 6mg/ml 75VG/25PG. Occasionally, I'll add 1 or 2 drops of a flavoring in the Reo bottle. Favorites are TFA Asian RY4, TFA RY4 Double, or TFA Caramel Candy. 1 or 2 drops in a 6ml Reo bottle, with about 5 1/2 ml of unflavored is plenty, for just a hint of flavor.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Base is 100% VG or VG Heavy, mostly zero nicotine but some with 3mg/ml (to give certain flavors a little punch). I do not vape unflavored base, I'm a flavor junkie, always will be and do some intense liquids. Have gone back to what I did very soon after I started vaping in doing DIY again after trying way too many premades (100's of them) from way too many vendors (most of the best/popular ones). I've tossed out 1000's of ml's of premades. For months I have been switching over to using the cleanest stuff there is IMO for most of my DIY, VG base and VG flavor concentrates. Both come from Nude Nicotine in larger bottles (base 1000ml/concentrates 120ml). Since my flavor likes of what they offer are few, I continue to use a few others and extract some of my own for DIY as well. But for the first time ever the number of my ADV's is a mere shadow in comparison to my sorted past. I'm still using up the reserves of a few premade ADV's, but when they are gone they are gone forever and it will be DIY only.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Got into squonking to get the most pristine flavour possible (without the hassle of dripping). Cartos? Muted. Clearos? Blech (at least at the time). RTA's? A hazy mystery that was either leaking or gurgling (again, at the time).

Spent a year trying anything after getting the first REO. I mean, hey, eeeeeverything taste so good in a RM2 or cyclone. Six or seven different flavours in a day? No problem (okay... there was a problem, but that was solved by getting more REO's). You name a flavour (I dare ya) - I tried it in a REO.

Then I dove into DIY. Y'see, I live in a country where nic base cost $275 for a litre of 100mg, so I got in late when the price came down (like crude oil... which decimates our dollar, so ya take the good with the bad). $75/l now, so I've got a freezer full of base.

Like Spydro (in fact, disturbingly like Spydro), I'm into spicey, jolting flavours (now of my own concoction). Absinthe with heavy citrus, chai, a spearmint that'll rip you a new one (says so on the label I made for it), and a tangerine lemonade that sounds sedate... but isn't (no, gentle reader, it is not).

To me (and I say this with no slight to sloth or superX or any of the other flavourless vapers - go for it, lads and ladies), this whole squonking thing is about flavour. Glorious, wonderful, beguiling flavour - and nothing delivers it better than a good topper on a REO.

(whew) There. I feel better.

Again... those of you vaping flavourless - as you were. Totally cool in my book.

AU717

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2015
Spring, TX
I've been enjoying TFA Menthol and Capella Vanilla Custard. 4 mg/ml and 60/40 vg/pg. They are mixed up separately but when they go into the REO bottle I usually mix the two, depending on what I feel like that day. Been meaning to ask - I recall reading how some are concerned with their PG nic base turning brown. Mine is, is this truly a concern?

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
I DIY a stand alone TFA Mexican Liqueur 6% and 12mg Nude Nic in almost 100% VG and a few other concoctions like lemon/tea and also an absinthe blend. I'm also disturbingly (lol) like Spydo in that I vape around 12mls of juice a day in long slow lung hits. I'd go broke buying juice from venders.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Absinthe with heavy citrus

In case you're interested, here is a Pluid-like recipe that'll knock your socks off.

LorAnn Anise: 1%
Flavour Art Orange: 2%
TFA Apple: 4%
TFA Kiwi Double: 2%
TFA Key Lime: 4%
Capella's Golden Pineapple: 4%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread