What do you store your TV juice in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
I use a cheap plastic tackle box that can be locked, in case someone brings their kids over. Like $5-10 at Wally World. If my kids were still home, I'd use a metal toolbox with a better lock (and possibly some sort of live electric current, considering the middle boys). Everything goes in the closet when it's not scattered all over the kitchen table.

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
Then I bought a soldering kit with all possible accessories, Dremmel tool, various tiny little pliers and cutters and tweezers and stuff. Added to my DIY juice stuff, and I was well on my way to a divorce.

I finally got semi-organized, so we're OK now. :)

My husband comes in my little office/cubicle area once in a while and just shakes his head at the collection of stuff on my desk. It's amazing to me, I clean off my desk and within a couple of days there are a dozen bottles scattered around with an assortment of parts mixed in. I don't know how I got so much vaping carp. I think it multiplies when I sleep.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
We're always travelling, so I wanted something small that could hold everything I could possibly need, and still be easy to carry. There aren't a lot of options for men that don't invite ridicule. I found this crazy-rugged, tactical, military spec, all-purpose PACK (not bag). It's black, has loops for Malice Clips (for adding extra pouches and stuff), industrial strength velcro, beefy buckles, and is strong enough to suspend my entire weight from the (adjustible, padded) strap. It's amazing how many useful pockets and pouches it has. This thing oozes masculinity, but my wife calls it my "Man Purse" just to annoy me. It works. :mad:

PUSH Pack | Bags / Backpacks | 5.11 Tactical

56037_019_Alternate1.jpg

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I turned an old VCR tape cabinet into a vaping cabinet. There are shelves in the door and I tacked some heavy plastic mesh across them so the bottles go there (6 small shelves). The 3 big shelves inside are for all the rest of the stuff.

About once a week I gather all the stuff from around the apartment and put it back in the cabinet. Then it starts crawling out again...

The only things that are supposed to be in the living room by my desk are the 15ml bottles for current use, an ammo box with my in-use cartos, Q-Tips and my chargers. HA! (I'm currently looking for something that will hold a bunch of 3" 15ml bottles upright in a contained manner. If this is solid plastic rather than that papery stuff, it might work. I'll have to go on Saturday with a bunch of 15ml bottles and see.

ETA: Quas, that thing looks like it's bulletproof.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
We're always travelling, so I wanted something small that could hold everything I could possibly need, and still be easy to carry. There aren't a lot of options for men that don't invite ridicule. I found this crazy-rugged, tactical, military spec, all-purpose PACK (not bag). It's black, has loops for Malice Clips (for adding extra pouches and stuff), industrial strength velcro, beefy buckles, and is strong enough to suspend my entire weight from the (adjustible, padded) strap. It's amazing how many useful pockets and pouches it has. This thing oozes masculinity, but my wife calls it my "Man Purse" just to annoy me. It works. :mad:

PUSH Pack | Bags / Backpacks | 5.11 Tactical

56037_019_Alternate1.jpg
very nice! looks like a camera bag. i could use that and not feel like im carrying a purse or using a fanny pack. lol

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
You know that a man purse is called a murse, right? :D

I have a huge toolbox I use, but it's not enough. I may have to get a drawer system or something like you linked to, Poeia. I think I can squeeze it on top of my filing cabinet...

Between all of the vaping supplies, all of my work stuff, and the random stuff I've always got around me, it's amazing I can ever find anything. The rest of the house is pretty good, it's just my little 6' x 6' office that looks like a hurricane just went through.

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
It's not that it wouldn't fit on my filing cabinet, it's that I have other things on that cabinet, like my boxes of envelopes and reams of paper. What I really should do is come up with a hanging cabinet of some sort. I have a space about two feet wide where I could hang something. I've gotta do something soon or I'm going to start expanding out into the rest of the house.

What I really should do is go through all of the vaping stuff again and purge. I've done that once, but I need to do it again.

blackwalk

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Panama City, FL
My husband comes in my little office/cubicle area once in a while and just shakes his head at the collection of stuff on my desk. It's amazing to me, I clean off my desk and within a couple of days there are a dozen bottles scattered around with an assortment of parts mixed in. I don't know how I got so much vaping carp. I think it multiplies when I sleep.

I'd be more than happy to purchase some of your breeding stock... Maybe I could slow down my purchases.:laugh:

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I turned an old VCR tape cabinet into a vaping cabinet. There are shelves in the door and I tacked some heavy plastic mesh across them so the bottles go there (6 small shelves). The 3 big shelves inside are for all the rest of the stuff.

I did the same thing! It works great and has a lock on it to keep the kiddies out. I have it in my closet so it stays dark and cool. (well as cool as air conditioning allows, not refrigerated). It works well and doubles as my ammo holder for my guns too!

CV :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread