The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What do you suggest???

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by BOOMH, Jan 16, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BOOMH

BOOMH Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    I am looking to buy my first PV locally so I can give it a try. What place would you recommend and why? Also what kind, type, brand, etc.. would you recommend?

2. moonlessnight

moonlessnight Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Spokane WA
    There are a few different stores in Spokane. The biggest is smart smoke. They have a decent selection but are highly over priced. If you are set on buying something local to check it out they have a disposable kit for $15.00 found at most gas stations but it won't last long and its not as good as a full on ecig kit. You might want to consider the disposable kit to try and then order a kit online. I like madvapes myself. They have a good selection with reasonable prices and fast shipping.

3. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    Thank you for the info and tip!

4. 9ball_AJ

9ball_AJ On the Snap... Verified Member ECF Veteran

I bought my first Ego kit at Vapor Lounge downtown. Definitely over priced, but I was in a bind as my Blu had failed me. Besides, I don't mind supporting the local guys. The customer service was top notch, and they have a pretty good selection of juices. Check it out if you venture downtown.

-AJ (former Spokane Native)

5. 10mmshooter

10mmshooter Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2011
    WA
    Vapor Lounge is a great place. I bought a eGo kit from them. Could I have bought it cheaper online? Sure, but they are a real place with great customer service. I have moved on to Mods but I still like to go to the local shops and chat, check out new juices and such.

6. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    Thanks for the infomation. I will be checking out a couple stores tonight.

7. Beans

Beans Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Missoula Montana
    Hi Boomh, there is also a place on Wellsley on the north side you should check out. Best eciggy. Not really the best but you can get a Riva set up for around $75 now I think.

8. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    Thanks, but i got the eGo-T from getyourvapeon. So far I am happy with it. just starting to leak a little here and there nothing major. I am thinking of getting a clearomizer from getyourvapeon and a few of their bottles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.