RDA what do you think of Compvape's RDA's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
Sooo...you're saying I need a Kennedy 24...?

:D
Yes. You name the atty and I've probably used it. The 24 satisfies anything you could be looking for. Flavor, clouds, deep juice well, the draw is perfect it does it all. The only way it leaks is if you drip in the air hole or down the side. I have no cons for this atty at all.

Mnop

Sep 25, 2015
Compvape really did hit the mark on their RDAs. Huge post holes and the top cap that doesnt overlap with the space of the deck to allow for the larger builds to fit nicely into the RDAs without any shorts happening. Perfect for people that make intricate builds as these RDAs can fit almost anything you throw at it. I do find that the 13H9H and twisted messes RDAs are pretty much identical in functionality, just minor aesthetic differences so you cant go wrong with whichever you choose.

Yes. You name the atty and I've probably used it. The 24 satisfies anything you could be looking for. Flavor, clouds, deep juice well, the draw is perfect it does it all. The only way it leaks is if you drip in the air hole or down the side. I have no cons for this atty at all.

I really like the design of the air flow with the tubes protruding out of the deck, however I've always shied away from this RDA because of its 3 post hole design. Is it hard to center the coils so that they sit perfectly above the 2 metal air flow tubes on each side? If they came out with a 2 or 4 post hole design i would buy it in an instant.

Reactions: Strange Smile

Strange Smile

Oct 26, 2015
Kalamazoo MI, U.S.A.
I am curious about the two post RDA there any more info or pictures of it?
All I know he's working on it as we speak, No pictures but I'v heard it will be alot like the Velocity.
just didn't compare to the Kennedy 24
Ya I'v had my eye on that for awile now, It looks very good but I'll have to wait till income tax to buy one.
I do find that the 13H9H and twisted messes RDAs are pretty much identical
They are very similer, there is a tad more airflow on the 13h9h but I like the TM's airhole settings more. The 13h9h also has flat top screws for the post holes and TM has 1.5 allen for the screws. I also will say the 13h9h's heat sink works better.

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
Compvape really did hit the mark on their RDAs. Huge post holes and the top cap that doesnt overlap with the space of the deck to allow for the larger builds to fit nicely into the RDAs without any shorts happening. Perfect for people that make intricate builds as these RDAs can fit almost anything you throw at it. I do find that the 13H9H and twisted messes RDAs are pretty much identical in functionality, just minor aesthetic differences so you cant go wrong with whichever you choose.

I really like the design of the air flow with the tubes protruding out of the deck, however I've always shied away from this RDA because of its 3 post hole design. Is it hard to center the coils so that they sit perfectly above the 2 metal air flow tubes on each side? If they came out with a 2 or 4 post hole design i would buy it in an instant.
It's not that bad. I prebend my leads and it's a snap.

Reactions: Tom Forde

Donnie Alexander

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2015

I love my twisted messes, but would agree after taking delivery of the Kennedy 24 I haven't looked at the twisted messes once

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
I love my twisted messes, but would agree after taking delivery of the Kennedy 24 I haven't looked at the twisted messes once
I also have a Twisted Messes Atty and a Kennedy 24, as well as 3x 2 post atty's (Petri, Hobo v3.1, Velocity [clone]). The Kennedy 24 is an absolute monster. I love the thing, however I don't use it in the same capacity I use my TM Atty in. I use my Kennedy 24 for normal builds - but for me, normal is fused Claptons. Right now I have 24/40g fused Claptons in there. I use my TM atty for my larger builds, like aliens, triple stagger fused, zipper Clapton helixes, etc. The TM atty fits pretty much anything I throw at it. The Kennedy 24 on the other hand would never fit the builds I put in my TM atty, first because of the post hole size, and secondly because it doesn't have a T center post block with 2 holes.
Each is great for their respective uses. I find flavor a bit better in the TM Atty, and the cloud production equal to the Kennedy 24. The Kennedy 24 doesn't leak unless dripped into the afc tubes or by overfilling the juice well as mentioned above.
I'm due for a rebuild in the K24, probably going to do it today, any suggestions for quads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread