What do you think of my flavor choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimik

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
Spring Hill, Fl
I'm thinking of placing an order with Eastmall, and am fairly new at vaping. Thus far I have only tried unflavored (from another provider) with some Loranns oils, but it is starting to lose taste to me.

Have any of you had any experience with the below, if so what did you think of them. Perhaps a suggestion as to what you would order in place of what I have selected.

- SALE - 20ml Bottle #01 Coffee
- SALE - 20ml Bottle #02 Cola
- SALE - 20ml Bottle #03 Ruyan (RY4)
- SALE - 20ml Bottle #04 Dr.Pepper
- SALE - 20ml Bottle #05 Banana
- SALE - 20ml Bottle #06 Camel
- SALE - 20ml Bottle #07 Marlboro/USA Mix

It's gonna be a few days before I can place the order, and this will probably last me a couple of months so any suggestions will be appreciated.

I'm looking for one to give me a great throat hit (mostly to use when out drinking). The rest is mostly about flavor along with a moderate to exceptional throat hit.

If it is of any relevance, I will be doing this from my 510
Thanks

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
The 4 below are the ones I've had experience with.

- SALE - 20ml Bottle #02 Cola
This, menthol and red bull are my top 3. Cola is great. Lots of vapor, lots of throat hit, and it tastes like cola. Pretty sweet.

- SALE - 20ml Bottle #03 Ruyan (RY4)
Very good for a non-fruit or menthol flavor. I'm not a fan of normal tobacco flavors, but this definitely has a sweetness to it.

- SALE - 20ml Bottle #04 Dr.Pepper
Pretty much just like cola, I just prefer the cola flavor a little more. Obviously, this is a little bit frutier than cola.

- SALE - 20ml Bottle #05 Banana
Amazing. It's like vaping desert. I can't say it's one of my favorites because I think it's too sweet to vape all day, but it's definitely worth having if you like fruit flavors.

Niluvani

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Parkersburg, WV
www.myspace.com
dr.pepper is really close to cola

i strongly disagree. I am a huge cola drinker, and despise dr. pepper.

I honestly believe that Dr. Pepper tastes more like cinnamon than anything.
Kind of a burning cinnamon.

Think apples and cinnamon, but without the apple flavor.
Think Dr. Pepper without the cola-ness of the drink, thus leaving a cinnamon taste.

(Why would I vape Dr. Pepper then? My hubby Mr. Drayden over there, has it! Gotta try everything just once! )

Niluvani

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Parkersburg, WV
www.myspace.com
I'm in love with the Dr. Pepper. The taste wasn't exactly Dr Pepper-y, but was fairly close. It's got a decent kick to it as well.

The Ry4 seemed tame in comparison, but I still found myself going back for more. I found it's smoothness a nice contrast for the stronger flavors I had ordered.

You sound so pro in the internet. If only you could talk this way irl. HAH! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread