What do you think of these mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telescope Neil

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
Hey guys, just wanted to show some mechanical mods made from the Philippines and wanted to see what your opinions of them are. And if you had them on your local store/website, would you buy them? Please note that i am not affiliated with the makers of these mods nor their respective resellers. Just wanted to know what you think of these :) I will post some more pictures of other mods since one post only allows me to post 5 pictures at a time.

curves_2_.jpg titan_2_.jpg base_8_39.jpg base_8_42.jpg mai_83_1.jpg

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
I'm considering picking up the N-Zonic you have pictured.

Love the size and the magnetic switch... The star drip well is a nice touch. And the option to run everything from 18350 ~ 18650+Kick is great.

Dislike the swarovski crystal(seems gimmicky and a bit too blingy) and really dislike the brick and mortar pricing... $180, is a bit steep.

Sent from the ether using the power of my mind... and the Tapatalk app.

Telescope Neil

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
not to mention if you're in the US shipping from that site is $60 plus i already asked for a quote, was looking to pick up a mod and RBA and possibly drip tip. Im waiting for a buddy to buy one so we can split shipping and ONLY pay $30 a piece (lol)

yup it's a big shipping fee for people overseas. I have met foreigners at our local shop here and bought one mechanical PV. he said it was a favor from a friend in the US where he lives, so they would avoid the shipping fee.

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
I caved.

My local vape shop, Local Vape (LOL), got a new batch in last night.

I'm now the proud owner of NZonic #665 (I guess 666 was missing from the run they received :( )

Loving it so far, now just need to scrape together the cash for the Nimbus, which looks sick on the NZonic.

------------------
Sent using psychic mind control powers... and Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread