What do you think on these flavours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
not yet, but will do soon.

haven't tried the riskee so wouldn't know lol, im sure someone will fill you in :D

need to try ry04 and coffee actually. you have some of them now ?

and what do you think of any difference between the riskee yuice and ry04. same thing or what ?

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
freddo:
Your mint/menthol is too good, absolutely pefect for adding flavour to almost anything. Riskee was recommended so many times I lost count. Coffee too. And you can mix mentol with coffee. I had a bit problem making After Eights with mint/mentol and Smokester´s Chocholate - it was much weaker taste - so using harsher coffee might do the trick. Hope you will get small bottles too for us newbie e-addicts to get more flavours for the same price and play taste alchemy.

By the way - these flavours come in 16 mg and when cut in half with glycerin/alcohol mix, they still keep the taste nicely. Whish is important - 18 mg 555 does not do the trick for me.

In my next order i'm going to be ordering my 3 favourite flavours, Mint/menthol, RY04 and coffee. Anyone else love these flavours too?

I order from PureSmoker.com and I love the cash Strawberry. I got it in fierce but it's too much for me to handle so I ordered it in med. and light tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread