What do you use your old ashtrays for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
I have a flat one with some bicentennial thing on it. It's holding a plant. The cheapo plastic one is back in my mom's "spare ashtray" collection. The odd one that is shaped like a slightly curved athletic cup with a "divider" down the middle... that's on top of my alarm clock waiting for a use. I just can't part with it. It makes me laugh. :p

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I still keep my favorite little ashtray on the coffee table, and use it as a rest for my PV... :vapor:
After over 40 years of smoking, it really is a conditioned reaction (kinda like Pavlov's dogs... ha!), so every time I go to reach for a "cig"... I find my PV there instead!!

I also have another one by my computer that I use as a rest for my P/T when it's not in use... ;)

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Have an odd collection here.

One that I think was my gramma's. She quit years ago and never looked back. One of those old, heavy crystal ones. One I stole from a hotel in Vegas....and....well...make that two I stole from hotels.

That's kinda funny...didn't realize I was that much of a ........

The crystal one holds my e-cigs....keeps the drip tip from getting a puddle of liquid in it when I've been over-dripping. Not sure why I still have the other 2. Smoking must have been important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread