Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Hey guys - I'm curious as to what everyone would like to see from Isaac. Aside from the site coming back up... that's already a work in progress - as well as 306's, Project Chameleon (Now Unity), lol... But Isaac and I were chatting tonight and he was asking me what I thought, so I figured I would ask the people! Let's all give him ideas so he can expand on his offerings.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I'd like to see Isaac and Mrs Ike at Vapestock............. Ooooo and I will :)
Ahhhh me too. I am going to squeeze the living dickens out of that bugger :D

All Isaac needs is a signature mod... a mod that has room for expansion etc... without changing the basics. He is working on such a thing. Prototyping into production and then the market not only causes unwanted or undue delays, often technology passes us on our way. It is just the nature of the beast unfortunately :(

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
id like to see the website back up and running again

JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK :p

I know huh? Just show us what's behind door #1.:D:laugh::toast:

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become once you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for and worth fighting for.
- Susan Gale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread