What do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachy_B

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kent, UK
I want Jason segal...no wait...i think i missed the point...

Decent cases for carrying around spare batteries, cartos and juice bottles? Mine holds two batteries, two cartos, one 30ml and one 10ml bottle...i wanna carry 2x30ml!

Also I've see chargers that charge multiple batteries...(already on my xmas list!)

Both of these are possible but i want them (and everything actually) at rock bottom prices!x

gavind4

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
(N. Phila.) Levittown pa usa
ECF shirt and key chain. Yes,I know what color my nose is. I will never get this, Joker's avitar scares the ..... out of me.
I am at day 100 and still never had Pluid,and I want every high end RBA ever made. Did I say ECF stuff?
Wow you cant even type $ hit. It just changes to ....

Last edited:

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
ooo this is fun....

1) Empire mod and its holder in all colors
2)glv in all sizes and colors
3)a huge lot of Grip mods in vv in all sizes and colors
4)True Stone drip tips in all colors
5)Caravelas
6) Mrs Ts juice at 50% off!!
7) This doesnt exist yet, but a cartomizer that has replaceable filler material
8) iHybrids
9) all the most sought after RBAs
10) premade wicks in all resistences
11) a full line of mods made just for Women, with loads of girl colors, curves and bling!
12) Custom anodizing
13) Custom wraps
14) all sorts of vape swag
15) everyone gets a vape buddy with purchase, a mentor to help u through the learning curve

16) and this one is one I really wish would happen soon The ability to buy several juices from one site, so u can pick up all your fav juices in one shipment!!! Imagine getting a pkg with Altcig, AiV, MtBV, HHV all in the same pkg!! O what bliss

O and I would also work at this store and get a 20% discount and free shipping for life!!! :)

Hey if u dream, dream big!!

BlkWolfMidnight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
ooo this is fun....

1) Empire mod and its holder in all colors
2)glv in all sizes and colors
3)a huge lot of Grip mods in vv in all sizes and colors
4)True Stone drip tips in all colors
5)Caravelas
6) Mrs Ts juice at 50% off!!
7) This doesnt exist yet, but a cartomizer that has replaceable filler material
8) iHybrids
9) all the most sought after RBAs
10) premade wicks in all resistences
11) a full line of mods made just for Women, with loads of girl colors, curves and bling!
12) Custom anodizing
13) Custom wraps
14) all sorts of vape swag
15) everyone gets a vape buddy with purchase, a mentor to help u through the learning curve

16) and this one is one I really wish would happen soon The ability to buy several juices from one site, so u can pick up all your fav juices in one shipment!!! Imagine getting a pkg with Altcig, AiV, MtBV, HHV all in the same pkg!! O what bliss

O and I would also work at this store and get a 20% discount and free shipping for life!!! :)

Hey if u dream, dream big!!

Is it sad that I can peace all that together without trying? Even the Vape buddy, brings me to that solution as well...why not start more meet up's, everyone needs a little hands on guidance every now and then. T'is the season to help out a vaping friend so lets get that meet up on :).

I'll second this list along with a decently priced selection of RBA hardware, its difficult to come by all in one place it would seem.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
About the biggest thing on my wish list is to be able to find XL (45mm) 510 stainless cartomizers in single coil 2.5ohm at a decent price!!! I can punch my own...I just can hardly FIND the dang things without getting price gouged to death...or the vendor running out all the time!!!!

Also would like to see more mechanical mod options...that can adapt to different sized batteries (much like the telescope and the LavaFire) that won't break the bank. Some in maybe a few other options besides just SS, chrome, or gunmetal. Maybe chrome/gunmetal with gold bands on the end pieces? Maybe some texture...or pattern or something..the LavaFire has nice banding. But there are other possibilities to spice things up like that. Maybe some budget priced mechanicals that don't have to have the bottom button...kind of like the Caravela (or however you spell it).

But mostly...those ------- cartomizers!!!!! (Oh...and maybe a wider choice of JUST the tube and end caps for cartotanks...so you don't have to pay for a stupid dual coil 1.5 ohm cartomizer that comes with the the "set" that you won't ever use!!!)

Dovahkiin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Mechanicsville Va
My turn
1. A cartomizer that never runs out of vapor.
2. A clearomizer that never run out.
3. Both 1 and 2 with the flavors I want that never runs out.
See a pattern yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. The perfect atty that never discharges and does not go bad.
5. Another perfect atty.
6. Carrying case for all the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread