Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I received my shipment of 18mg 555 today. It is my first time trying it and can't place the taste. I've heard it described as nutty, or a roasted peanut. To me it just seems like a really salty tobbaco.

I've had three - eastmall - strongest tobacco taste I've had and nutty - peanutty.

Liquidxpress - strong tobacco but not biting strong and peanuts

Janty/freshsmoking.com - smooth tobacco and peanuts - I like it.

None has tasted 'salty' to me. The 'peanut flavor' is more like peanut butter. I think it is an ingredient in JC's TC as well.

I've had two versions:

One from Awesome Vapor (awesomevapor.com) and it quickly became my favorite juice when I was still new. I just got some Lorann's recently and I've got to agree that it tastes like tobacco and Lorann's peanut butter. Mild and nutty and totally delicious.

I've also had one from myvaporstore.com, which frankly I'm unsure about.
It tastes right, but it's just a little off if that makes any sense. I've had bad experiences with juice in white bottles before, and I have a feeling the weird flavor I'm experiencing is due to that. But who knows, it's still vape-able. Maybe I'll cut it...

Either way, 555 is a great flavor when it's done right, as others have said above.

Truckster

Moved On
Aug 20, 2009
  • Deleted by PTJD

ShMiGgY

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
guys, i always thought the same thing... peanuts...

That was until i vaped some 555 and was snacking on cashews... The taste was identical. I'd say it tastes like cashwes more, or at least like a mixed nut flavor.

in any case, i'm vaping it right now, and it is my favorite alongside ry4 and hilton... just can't beat these three as far as i'm concerned.

misterME

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
Charleston, SC - USA
Mine came from Vapor4Life. Bad batch maybe?

I got my 555 from Rocky Mountain Vapor, and it tasted like saltwater taffy without the taffy (that is to say, all I could taste in it was salt with a very subtle nutty taste behind it). I can't stand it. Mine did not taste at all like peanut butter...

And it's strange. The RY4 and Caramel I got from them in the same order are fabulous (though the Caramel is better mixed with other flavors, like Bavarian Creme).

RY4 is the only "tobacco" flavor I've tried that I like, though it tastes nothing like tobacco to me...more like a Charleston Chew candy. The Dunhill isn't bad, but is still a bit salty. The Original Smoke Juice I got from Johnson Creek tasted like rotten walnuts, and the tobacco flavors that come in the "complimentary" carts that shipped with my 510 orders all tasted both sour and salty to me.

I still want to try the "Kent" flavor that everyone seems to rave about, but it's also out of stock just about everywhere I've looked. (Plus it will be nostolgic for me; Kent was my very first ever cigarette, back in 1986; though it's probably not best to celebrate that.)

I keep trying to find a true tobacco that I like, but they all seem too sour or salty for my liking. I think maybe because I got spoiled smoking Marlboro Blend No. 27 for the past several years, and it had a very distinct and original taste (kind of caramel-like).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread