What does E cig product family look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No dude, bar mops. Save the planet. I have been using bar mops since my waitressing days.

And like every family there are a few dysfunctional members... I'm talking to you, Innoken liftbox.

And you (Member's name as yet to be Inserted and you just go ahead and insert mine, I'm okay with it). YES YOU.

Anna

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hopefully they’re in better shape than the cigarette family
upload_2019-2-18_12-12-55.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think it sounds pretty cool actually!! LOL.

There is this board game called "Scotland Yard" I think it is, where you've got this map of London and one person is the robber and the other is like, Scotland yard an there is this immense set of rules where it's like you draw a card, and you can move X amount in X direction and I think the Scotland yard person is visible on the board and the perp is not, and it's super complicated logically but you have to hem down the perp.

It's really fun and I have not played it for too long.

There's also a game called Diplomacy and it's basically a bunch of folks being countries and like, forming alliances with each other then lying and all (you need a game master for it, but that is ALSO a fun position) and well, basically you want to take over the world. It's kinda based on WWII but it is super strategic.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread