Status
Not open for further replies.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Dulce De Leche is a caramely flavor. Geoff's blend... well, it's hard to pin down. When it first came out, Geoff said that it was a blend of Atomic Cinnacide, Banana Nut Bread and Butter Rum. I get a hint of those flavors and others at different times during the vape. Others have stated that it tastes like a combo of big red and juicy fruit gum. Very good, but very hard to describe!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I like the Butter Cream by itself. It took a little time for it to mature but now I think it's a very nice "my tastebuds need a break from all the very, very strong flavors" vape. It's sweet but not excessively so. There's a hint of vanilla. It does taste like butter cream frosting but not a cheap "open the can and spread" one. It's much more subtle than that.

If you are trying to start with safe flavors from TV, you can't go wrong it it. It's a good stand-alone vape but it also plays well with others.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Since I can't get samples, could somebody tell me what the Butter Cream and Dulce De Leche taste like? And what's Geoff's Blend?

I haven't tried,butter cream. Dulce de leche is a creamy dairy with hint of caramel, I found it better as smoother for harsh flavors didn't care for it by itself to bland for me.
Geoff's blend is cinnamon banana nut bread and butter rum mix plus I get a hint of tabbaco and something I can't pin down different flavor every time you vape a must have in my opinion.not too much cinnamon to burn my mouth just perfect!
For a zero nic doubler I'd go banana nut bread very calming and warm!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
No math, domino, I promise.

Because the doublers (no nicotine) costs 1/4 as much per ounce as the e-liquids, you can really stretch your vaping $ if you buy a your e-liquid with more nicotine than you vape and dilute it with the matching doubler. Because they're the same flavor, you dilute the nicotine content but not the flavor.

What I've been doing is buying the 1 oz e-liquid the first time. If I decide I want to reorder it, then I buy it at 48mg and get the doubler.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The Geoff's Blend IS very hard to pin down. When I originally mixed my test bottle for myself to vape, I began RIGHT after first mixing. The things that came out first, were the Banana and Rum, with the sweetness leant by the cinnamon. A week later, it tasted "interesting" is best as I can describe it. The next week, it had settled and yes, it VERY MUCH does taste like a cross between Juicy Fruit and Big Red.

Amazing stuff really.

Domino, our FAQ page answers a GREAT deal of the questions you're asking here as well as mixing ratios IF and when you feel up to the math.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
That Banana Nut Bread sounds delicious. Can I chew on it too? :D

Another question....I know VG gives us great vapor, but I'm trying to cut out or at least drastically cut down on my VG intake. So....will using 100% PG show a great reduction in vapor?
1) Yes, it is so lush there are times I feel like I can chew it (but it doesn't get between your teeth and cause cavities like the baked version.)

2) Is there any reason you are trying to get eliminate VG from your vaping?

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
Thanks for your answers about the PG vapor!

I'm 'thinking' the VG might cause a little shortness of breath. My experience is totally non-scientific, but VG is a thicker liquid than PG and I'm thinking it may 'stick' to the lungs, coat them, so to speak....maybe? I don't know. Maybe it's nicotine that causes SOB or could it be the strong Menthol flavors? What do you think?

(Also, I threw out all 4 ounces of Atomic Cyanide because of the thick layer of oil that settled at the top. Please tell me the other doublers don't have this oil in them.... )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread