What DTL tank can I but to fit my Innokin Kroma R mod??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian M.

Jul 22, 2021
Norton, MA
Hey guys what's up?! I just bought the Innokin Kroma R mod with the Ajax tank and I was wondering what other DTL tanks I could buy that would properly fit the mod. The Ajax tank is 24mm so I'm looking for something similar that has great flavor and longevity when it comes to coil life. Please help me out guys!

Thanks,
Brian

Reactions: Z-Lee

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey guys what's up?! I just bought the Innokin Kroma R mod with the Ajax tank and I was wondering what other DTL tanks I could buy that would properly fit the mod. The Ajax tank is 24mm so I'm looking for something similar that has great flavor and longevity when it comes to coil life. Please help me out guys!

Thanks,
Brian
Hi Brian,
The Kroma is 26mm wide.
Any tank or atomizer up to 26mm will work without overhang.
Being a single battery device, IMO, select a topper that operates below 60W to achieve reasonable battery life.

HTH
I

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Flavor and flavor intensity are subjective and how long a coil lasts depends largely on how dark & how sweet your juice is as well as how many watts you vape at and how long your drags are. So it's hard to say if a coil that lasts me 2 months will last you even 2 days.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest

Thanks,
    Brian
    I'm not entirely sure if these sales are still going on, but it's worth a look. I have 3x Fireluke 3's and they're my favorite, hands down atm for DL. Flavor is a 9-10, clouds are probably 7-9 depending on how you vape, and coil longevity is 2-4 weeks of "normal" use with 70/30 VG/PG juice.
    Freemax Fireluke 3 Sub Ohm Tank $17.85 - Vaping Cheap Deals

The base of the tank just above the 510 is 25mm, and the bubble glass extends it out to 28mm. The default prism glass extends it out to 29mm.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 10, 2015
    USA

Thanks,
    Brian
    Longevity of coil life is excellent with the Aspire Cleito tank and its coils. I'm embarrassed to not know what DTL means. Flavor is also very good with the Cleito coils.

If you want a good restrictive direct lung tank, I still use an Aspire Nautilus tank when I can.

Sent from my Nokia C2 Tennen using Tapatalk

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    DTL is another way of saying DL (direct to lung) as opposed to MTL (mouth to lung)... RDL is "restricted direct lung) I tend to like both (loose MTL and restricted DL) There really are no exact definitions... it mostly has to do with airflow. It's kinda the same for the term "sub ohm"... meaningless now because there are so many options (even some pod coils are "sub ohm") Even within those loose definitions, there are many variations with how many watts you use. I do MTL (loose), restricted DL and even DL but even then I'm only using 45 watts (even though the coil can go much higher) All these terms have become obsolete but still useful as a general reference. Some other terms (more useful) are "tight draw", "loose draw" (MTL), "restricted draw" (DL) and full blown DL (lots of airflow and big clouds) Many of us actually use coils at less than rated watts (right now I'm using a DL coil at 45 watts but it is rated much higher... maybe even 100 watts... would have to look it up) I like a "cooler" vape and quite happy with 45 watts. Start lower and work your way up (you might be surprised you don't need as many watts as you think) Or... crank up the watts but do short draws and pause in between (keeps the coil cooler)

Reactions: Z-Lee
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread