What E Juice Has the most flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sund79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
TN, USA
I have tried jasmine (smelled nice but too harsh with the 510) and camel (double ugh) from vapor pro.
My sis just got a vx2 and even though the hit is still kinda harsh for me ( gonna get a pink 901 and a pink sidesho from modern vapor to satisfy my at home-901 and on the go-sidesho w/ pcc needs)
I like the cherry juice and the artic mint (the powder puff caramel tobacco mix could use more caramel i think) she got them from litecig.

I wish i could get more tasty flavor ... i'm gonna buy a pink 901 and will get the sidesho when he has pink in..

i'm intrested in getting some really flavorful juices.. the flavors that intrest me are:
cherry (maybe w/ more flavor, was tasty with some white wine, but i cant take much of a drag of the vx2 w/out coughing like crazy so maybe i missed some flavor)
vanilla- something that tastes like ice cream would be good..
strawberry
champange seems like it may be good?
caramel
liqourice?
capacinno?
peach
coconut
cream
almond
...my fav hookah smokes were always rose, jasmine, cream soda and strawberry.. if that helps..
just looking for really flavorful juices.. kinda 'right on' smokes..
any advice?
friday is payday and i'm hoping to make an order so i can get it all around the same time..

Thanks!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I think the juice sampler I ordered from eastmall is really awesome.

I had the exact opposite experience. I love Eastmall for their ability to bulk order and I get my parts from them fast (I live in Asia) but as for liquids their sampler pack sent me packing. Most of what I received had a "prefumey" (really nasty) taste. Now I order parts from them and liquid from Ecigsmokestore.com. After stumbling around quite a few suppliers previous to my Eastmall experience I found Ecigsmokestore and won't ever look back. Unfortunately her site is down for a bit as she finds a new merchant account (PayPal nabbed her) and fills her large number of orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread