What ecig did you start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I started with M402 and M401 manuals (tiny annoying recessed carts) and spent way too much on spare parts and PCCs then within 3 weeks was buying both manual 510 and manual KR808D-1 and I stuck with those two. Over the months I added a Riva 510 from Liberty-Flights.com (like Ego but the new Riva kits there are 3.7v so a bit hotter) and 2 colors of 3.7v box mods and most recently a clone Ego 3-stage (3.2, 3,7, 4.2v) battery from Gotvapes.

I still mostly use the manual 510's and KR8's and carry both with me (2 batteries of each and a PCC for the 510's) plus a charged Riva 510 battery in case I want some bigger hits and as a battery backup. With 2 slim models I vape 3 contrasting flavors and just pick up which ever I feel like. One is sweet and one is a tobacco. Everything plus some juices fit in a little cross-shoulder bag I carry.

Last edited:

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
I simultaneously ordered the volcano basic ecig with the recharge pack and the ego. The volcano pack kind of sucked. Used the ego a while until I ordered a pipe from epipemods and Ive been in love with holding and carrying the pipe ever since. I recently picked up a bombshell and jtank just for fun. Still like my wood pipe by far the most.

texasgranny

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2010
Texas
I bypassed the typical suggested starter units, as my research and reading many hours here...
suggested that I may not be satisfied with the starter units due to heavy smoking menthol
habits that I came in with.
I started with a Provape 1...3.7 and it was very, very easy and very, very satisfying.
I quit totally, 2 weeks after I started vaping.:laugh:

Inedia

Sep 18, 2011
Auckland
I started with the hydro e cigarette since they are the only nicotine variant that you can buy in NZ without waiting weeks for delivery. I did try an e9 from .........., but I didn't like it at all. I dismantled a cargo user and found out I was basically inhaling polyester death fumes. ...... me off since I'm trying to quit smoking so I don't get emphysema. I'm back on the hydro now, but I really want something a bit more interesting in terms of colour and flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread