What equipment do you use with tasty vapor liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rwilliams112

Jun 7, 2011
Indiana
I think it's time for me to get new hardware. What is your favorite equipment to use with tv juice? Why? Where do you get your supplies from? Was thinking a Darwin but not sure.

I am using an Apex Alpha Ultramax @6.4 volts (Tenergy rcr123a) thru a HV atomizer @5 ohms I believe.
The Ultramax I purchased at innovapor.com, the HV atomizers are from Libertyflights.com and the batteries I purchased from batteryjunction.com... I love my Ultramax the attys on the other hand I'm not a fan of I think there ohm load is too high for the voltage that I'm running, the vapor is barely warm.

Last edited:

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
Im vaping 24mg TV Caramel Popcorn in a Provari/Boge 3ohm Carto/Liquanator @ 5v/8.33watts. I love my Provari because some juices taste better @ lower or higher voltages. Baked goods are great around 4.5-5v for me, coffee's tend to be a little bitter at higher voltages, so I vape them between 4-4.2v, I love the option of changing voltages. The Boge cartomizer with the Liquanator tank, in my opinion, the greatest tank system around.

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
+1 on the Buzz Pro! I absolutely love mine and haven't touched any of my other mods since I received it. I don't use a tank, just 3.0 ohm Boge Cartos. You can get a lot of good advice in the Notcigs forum on what tanks Buzz Pro users are using. I've have read a lot of reviews on the Liquinator there. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread