Status
Not open for further replies.

Parmacrafter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Parma, Idaho, USA
My understanding from a couple of venders is that the primer is simply pure PG. I have to say that some atty's I have received tasted like used automotive oil. I can't imagine that pure PG should taste like that. Anyway, I always just rinse my new atty out before I use it and blow it out real good.

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
My understanding from a couple of venders is that the primer is simply pure PG. I have to say that some atty's I have received tasted like used automotive oil. I can't imagine that pure PG should taste like that. Anyway, I always just rinse my new atty out before I use it and blow it out real good.

Uhhhh... I have trouble believing that it's pure PG. There's a brutal harshness to it that reminds me of burnt aluminum foil... really wish someone had a definitive answer :confused:

props76

Moved On
Sep 22, 2009
My understanding from a couple of venders is that the primer is simply pure PG.

Maybe.. I've vaped flavorless before, which is pure PG + nic and it didn't taste anything like primer..

So if it is PG it has to be something other than that thats giving it the nasty flavor. How about the wink material? I beleive its a type of steel wool, so that would explain the metalic flavor..

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
Maybe.. I've vaped flavorless before, which is pure PG + nic and it didn't taste anything like primer..

So if it is PG it has to be something other than that thats giving it the nasty flavor. How about the wink material? I beleive its a type of steel wool, so that would explain the metalic flavor..

I dunno, the harshness I've gotten from a brand new atomizer was completely different than the nasty burnt taste of a dry atomizer... the former being much worse 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread