What factors that I need to care when buying a vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi, welcome to ECF. There are tons of factors to consider when buying an e-cig, but it would be helpful to know a bit about your vaping preferences and what you are looking for. How much are you smoking? Are you interested in more clouds and power, or a smaller, mouth-to-lung setup that has less power, less clouds, and you use higher nicotine in it. Do you want a removable mod or one with an internal battery that you charge via USB? Do you want drop in coils? What kind of battery life are you looking for, etc. I honestly can't recommend anything from such a broad question as I might be pointing you in the wrong direction.

Vape setups are as individualized as the user. You may want to read some posts and pinned threads in the new member information forum (it's a subforum above this one) to get some general ideas about vaping and what you think might appeal to you and lest us know so that we can help you better.

Welcome to ECF!

Anna

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
@stols001 asked a lot of good questions, although you might not know yet if you prefer clouds or mouth-to-lung. If some of those questions are confusing for you, try starting with these:
  • How much are you smoking?
  • Do you smoke a lot at home, or are you out and about most of the time?
  • Is there anything you've seen or heard about vaping that appeals to you, or do you just need something to help you ditch the cigarettes?
  • Are you technically-minded? Do you like to fiddle with things, do you know what all the settings on your technical gear does, or do you want something simple and straightforward that does what it's supposed to when you press the button?

Reactions: Watt1010

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Welcome @Watt1010 and I hope you enjoy your stay.

For a new Vaper I try to recommend the simplest but have the ability to move on to more advanced vaping if you would like in the future. An iStick TC40W and a Nautilus Mini is a Great combo for starting out but if you are like my sweetie who prefers basic vaping with a Pen Style Variable Voltage device like the JAC Vapour Series-S17. She got hers in Hot Pink and now they are making them Top Fill

S17-horizontal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread