What favorite juice for years... and years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
for years... and years.
Must vape Handlebar; from Elevated vaping (a good source).
Described as a Pineapple Peach Margarita, every aspect just works for me, including not overpowering. Almost perfectly balanced. I go through so much of it, I even dilute with VG/PG about 1/4 as it can be just a bit sweet for chain vaping.

Ive tried all Must Vapes limited menu; they are really good but not ADV (for me).
Maybe it means I just got tired of trying new juices, yes, but its a damn fine vape imo.
I tried my hand at DIY but aside from the fruit, a touch of cream maybe, something is missing... triple sec?

Lets hear it from like minded... one you cant let go.

Reactions: Izan

Lydia

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Ukeman, glad to see you (and doggie) are still around after all these years. Reminds me of times/ threads of the Vapemate and first Provari.

My buds have changed. After 6 years of vaping the Tobacco-vapes were not nice and didn't do it anymore. Now completely switched to fruity and cocktail vapes, mainly tropicals, all diy.
Since 3-4 years my main vape is a diy Pina Colada.

Pineapple, Peach and Margarita? I think with Margarita of lime and for the triple sec of grand marnier (brandy, orange/tangerine/mandarin). So in my mind comes a diy mix with a lot of peach, a bit of coconut, some (key) lime, brandy and a touch of tangarine/mandarin or bergamot. Don't know if pineapple is good in this combination, maybe some apricot/pineapple will fit in.

Reactions: Trigster

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I got started with MFS Slims Menthol juice and I still like it today. I have tried many other menthols but I always come back to MFS Slims. I really, really, really want to start making my own but have NO idea how to duplicate that one. Once upon a time, they sold flavoring but they don't have it on their site now. I have searched and googled but haven't found a recipe that claims to be a clone of the Slims Menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread